brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Mon Aug 19 17:14:45 EST 2002

What's really nice about the "Patriot Act", and all these new restrictions
that people want to put on immigration, and the jewish cries for torturing
Arabs, is that all of these laws WILL apply to the jews, Carol.

Too many people have already figured out that jews are our worst enemy,
foreign and domestic, for them to get away with it any longer.

Also, even though the jews want us to believe that this Christian nation
doesn't mind having a few million scumbag jews around, our poll shows just
the opposite--up to 91% of Americans already want to exile them.
http://christianparty.net/poll.htm

Since jews are only 1.9% of our population, you have to wonder who this
other 7.1% are who would object to our own American Inquisition.

Sincerely,

John Knight