brain sizes: Einstein's and women's: pop quiz

GodEvolved nospam at spam.com
Tue Aug 20 05:51:56 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in
news:4pi89.54589$eb.3869611 at news2.west.cox.net:

> "Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> news:jc23muc3lqo2blv21rllori4svot0fvin7 at 4ax.com...
>
>> >87% of Americans would have answered 1)  God created life.
>> >9% of Americans would have answered 2)  Life evolved with no help
>> >from
> God.
>> >4% of Americans would have answered 3)  Dunno.
>>
>> Thereby proving that you did not consider it three questions, but
>> only one.  Furthermore, you doctored the actual results reported by
>> Gallup in 1999 by combining two different answers to the question
>> they asked into one.  Since poll answers are specific to the EXACT
>> wording of the question, you really have no idea how people would
>> react to those specific choices.  Finally, the Gallup question
>> referred to the development of "humans", not to "life", and you
>> therefore changed the question in a very significant way from what
>> was actually asked.
>>
>> Furthermore, the 2001 version of the same Gallup poll questioning,
>> reported at http://www.asa3.org/archive/ASA/200103/0031.html
>> which has slightly different results numbers, went into the question
>> of wording more carefully.  Putting the question into simply
>> "evolution" vs. "creation", it was 33% who chose "evolution" and 57%
>> that chose "creation".
>>

> Amazing.  Absolutely amazing.  The lengths you jews, "liberals",
> feminazis, niggers, and other muds will go to to avoid the TRUTH never
> ceases to amaze!
>
> Here's an excerpt from that 2001 Feb 19-21 poll:
>
> 37%  Humans developed, with God guiding
> 12%  Humans developed, but God had no part in process
> 45%  God created humans in present form
> 6%    OTHER (vol.)/No opinion
>
> The term "evolution" REQUIRES that speciation occurred, which means
> that it cannot include "God guiding" that process.  The only
> "evolutionists" on this poll are the 12% who are stupid enough to
> think: " God had no part in process".
>
> You cannot have it both ways.  Either God created life, ALL life,
> including HUMAN life, or He didn't.

There!  There speaks the true fanatic, one that *requires* that God be one
way, *his* way, and no other.  A true fanatic cannot even comprehend that
God may have created a *system* of life, not just life, that is ever
changing, ever evolving.  Never mind that, the true fanatic cannot even
comprehend that an evolving system of life is a far more beatiful testiment
to God's existence then just some living cells that never change, that
*always* remain the same, no matter what(in other words, not really life at
all).

--
"...What you have to understand, young lady, is that the Greeks, not