brain sizes: Einstein's and women's: pop quiz

mat mats_trash at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:37:04 EST 2002

> The term "evolution" REQUIRES that speciation occurred, which means that it
> cannot include "God guiding" that process.  The only "evolutionists" on this
> poll are the 12% who are stupid enough to think: " God had no part in
> process".

why does speciation preclude God's involvement?  Not that I actually
believe God was involved but some of the proponents of evolution
reconcile their religious beliefs (christian or whatever else) with
the notion that God had a hand in directing evolution.  I challenge
you to prove that God did not direct evolution (which requires a bit
more than simply saying so)