brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Insomniac insomniac at winterslight.org
Tue Aug 20 13:45:17 EST 2002

Anyone with copies of the KJV and the NIV (standard editions, that is - not
modified for your Aryan Nation brethren) can verify what I posted for
scripture.

Found you, ya bastard.  Talking behind my back again, aye?  Let's see your
"Christian Identity" *cough*aryannation*cough* brethren post here, where we
can put them in their place just as we've done, you.  Either that or we'll
continue to tell Yahoo about how you're breaking their Terms of Service with
your filth and garbage.

Ready to "come out" there Meester Butler?  Or maybe I shouldn't give you
that much credit.  You're more likely just financial fodder for the man to
line his own pockets with.

Coward.  You included bionet.neuroscience after they've asked you countless
times to remove them - but you deliberately omitted alt.religion.wicca,
thinking I would not see this.  You can run - but you cannot hide.  Dragons
will *always* find you.

The Shadow Dancer
bionet.neuroscience snipped as per their request
===
news:0zv89.55781$eb.4042073 at news2.west.cox.net...