The Evolution of the Brain

Kevin S. Wilson rescyou at spro.net
Wed Aug 21 11:30:06 EST 2002

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:56:39 +0100, "R. E. Hicks"
<livingin at lantageorgia.com>, wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" <rescyou at spro.net> wrote in message
>news:4585mu881859dnnl753mj4p6jimge7peir at 4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:45:51 +0000 (UTC), "Gabe Morris"
>> <gabbler123 at yahoo.com>, wrote:
>>
>> >what the fuck has this all to do with the stone roses??
>> >

>> My guess is that the original poster is a supporter of the U.S.
>> politician Lyndon LaRouche and is attempting to further LaRouche's
>> efforts to bring to light Queen Elizabeth's links to international
>> drug dealing. Specifically, it appears to be an attempt to educate
>> Stone Rose's fans about the rather sordid dealings the Queen is
>> alleged to have been engaged in. After all, the Stone Roses' dislike
>> for the Queen isn't exactly a secret, what with John Squire singing
>> about putting "a blanket over the Queen Mother's head" ("Elizabeth My
>> Dear" Second Coming, 1994).
>>
>> That's my theory. What do you think?
>

>I think it lacks an awareness of some basic facts.

Like what? Are you saying I've been misinformed?

>Someone will fill you in....

How about you? Or are you saying that you don't know the basic facts,
either?

>Oh, and learn how to use apostrophes.

Oh,ho! That's a good one. You must've missed my signature. Take a
look. Feel kinda silly now, don't you?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho