brain sizes: Einstein's and women's: pop quiz

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Wed Aug 21 13:24:04 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
<snip>
>>Not if you can only produce links to your web site containing that
>
> transcript.
>

> If the following transcript differs by even one word, let me know asap:
> http://www.scoop.co.nz/archive/scoop/stories/c9/ed/200208151417.4599aa09.htm
> l#b
>
> John Knight

Amazing, an unaltered source. Granted this isn't from Donahue's show's website, but hey. No one's
perfect.

As for not shooting down the airliners, he'd be damned if he did and damned if he didn't (after all,
what President wants to say that he just shot down a civilian airplane, even if it was hijacked by
terrorists). Vote Bush OUT of office, if you want. I'll even help.