brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

raugust at raugust at
Thu Aug 22 09:10:29 EST 2002

Dear group,

The American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier are two
entirely different dog breeds, with two entirely different head shapes and
at least two entirely different color/family strains.

The American Staffordshire Terrier has a fist-shaped head and Boston or
Tortoiseshell coloring.  The American Pit Bull Terrier usually has a large
block head (square), and a variety of different family color strains, such
as Brindle, Red Nose, Old Family Red, Bluie, Blue, Boston, and Yellow.
Please check out the American Pit Bull Terrier at or and click on the center picture.  Also,
check out for some more-or-less reliable
American Pit Bull Terrier Breeders, with really good pictures of the dogs
they bred.  Thank you.

Richard C. August

news:um7bt0glca1h27 at