brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

raugust at ptd.net raugust at ptd.net
Thu Aug 22 09:10:29 EST 2002

Dear group,

The American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier are two
entirely different dog breeds, with two entirely different head shapes and
at least two entirely different color/family strains.

The American Staffordshire Terrier has a fist-shaped head and Boston or
Tortoiseshell coloring.  The American Pit Bull Terrier usually has a large
block head (square), and a variety of different family color strains, such
as Brindle, Red Nose, Old Family Red, Bluie, Blue, Boston, and Yellow.
Please check out the American Pit Bull Terrier at http://www.apbta.org or
http://www.tenangrypitbulls.com and click on the center picture.  Also,
check out http://www.sporting-dog.com for some more-or-less reliable
American Pit Bull Terrier Breeders, with really good pictures of the dogs
they bred.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

"Das Uber Bitch" <pishoff at ecpi.com> wrote in message
news:um7bt0glca1h27 at corp.supernews.com...
> Oh, my. You sure are stupid. I have eight Labrador / Rottweilers, and they
> love me and my younger daughter above all other humans in the world. Dogs
> and cats I don't even know approach me for affection, because they
> instinctively trust me. Indeed, most herbivore pets [e.g. birds, rabbits]
> are skittish of me because I smell of predator to them. So much for you,
> drippy dick.
>
> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> news:d0X%8.20219$Fq6.2420578 at news2.west.cox.net...

Not