brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

raugust at raugust at
Thu Aug 22 09:15:53 EST 2002

Dear Doc Jeff,

The fact that a plane operates by stick shifts and levers has NOTHING, I
repeat, absolutely NOTHING, to do with women crashing more planes than men,
or than are lost in active combat.

This has entirely to do with hand-to-eye coordination and training,
training, training, in the art of war, for which God never designed women.
God neither called nor designed women to fight.  Men were made to have good
hand-to-eye coordination and better fighting skills to protect and defend
our women against marauders, and protect and defend our lands as well.

Piloting an aircraft for war also has absolutely nothing to do with
masturbation, as you relate here.  If that were the case, the plane would
already come "full of holes" (ahem).

Please, Doc Jeff, could you pull your mind out of the gutter for just this
brief moment?  Thank you.

Richard C. August
news:jp18mu8frkc6vg4188f7q03edv4f4mjf5q at