brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Thu Aug 22 11:33:54 EST 2002

Well said, Mr. August,

The penis envy dripping all over "Doc Jeff"'s post made it not worthy of a
response, but your response may have turned "his" input into a valuable
lesson.

32% of American 12th grade girls' responses were not statistically
significant, 23% were statistically significant because they scored lower
than if they'd just guessed, and of the 45% that was statistically
significant, the amount by which they scored lower than boys was
statistically significant on 24.4%, by which they scored higher than boys
was statistically significant on 2.6%, and the difference between boys and
girls was not stastically significant on 18%, so if women were to attempt to
design an aircraft suitable for women, they would never advance beyond the
doily stage.

Per mile, women drivers also have 3 times as many accidents, and kill 3
times as many people, as men drivers, and it's undoubtedly women like "Doc
Jeff", 84% of whom "think" that women are equally to or more intelligent
than men, whose penis envy will find some way to blame the design of the
steering wheel on men, too.

How can so many American women believe that women are more intelligent than
men, when it's so obvious that many women's brains never get past the penis
envy stage?

John Knight

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message
news:tm699.574$AK3.365795 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> Dear Doc Jeff,
>
> The fact that a plane operates by stick shifts and levers has NOTHING, I
> repeat, absolutely NOTHING, to do with women crashing more planes than
men,
> or than are lost in active combat.
>
> This has entirely to do with hand-to-eye coordination and training,
> training, training, in the art of war, for which God never designed women.
> God neither called nor designed women to fight.  Men were made to have
good
> hand-to-eye coordination and better fighting skills to protect and defend
> our women against marauders, and protect and defend our lands as well.
>
> Piloting an aircraft for war also has absolutely nothing to do with
> masturbation, as you relate here.  If that were the case, the plane would
> already come "full of holes" (ahem).
>
> Please, Doc Jeff, could you pull your mind out of the gutter for just this
> brief moment?  Thank you.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Richard C. August
> "[ Doc Jeff ]" <me at privacy.net> wrote in message
> news:jp18mu8frkc6vg4188f7q03edv4f4mjf5q at 4ax.com...
> > On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:22:10 GMT, "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Women pilots have already crashed more military aircraft than we've
lost
> > >foreign enemies in the last 3 decades.  It's been abundantly documented
> that
> > >per mile flown, women pilots are 4 times more likely than men pilots,
and
> > >per mile driven, women drivers are 4 times more likely than men
drivers,
> > >have accidents. http://christianparty.net/womenpilots.htm and
> > >http://christianparty.net/womendrivers.htm
> >
> > The main reason for women pilots crashing so much is that
> > airplanes are designed to be flown by men. The "stick" is designed to
> > be a phallic as possible so men would feel comfortable with it from
> > the start. They're used to yanking and tugging on a control between
> > their legs so they're naturally better at it.
> >
> > Women aren't used to grabbing a dangling appendage between
> > their legs so they are, therefore, uncomfortable with yanking and
> > tugging the "stick" to get it to produce results.
> >
> > Had airplanes been designed by women, I'm sure women would've
> > been better pilots.
> >

> > Doc "Aphrodite's Evostick" Jeff
> > Proud supporter of Nitallica, MEOW, NHOFB, PLOW, SWWOP,
PeacefulHaven.net,