brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Thu Aug 22 12:57:19 EST 2002

Well said.

If jews want scatology, let them have scatology.

Is it the fact that the Talmud claims Jesus is now boiling in hot excrement
that causes jews to be so captivated by scatology, or is it the scatology of
jews that caused them to make this claim about Jesus?

Inquiring minds need to know. Which came first:  the jew, or the scatology?

John Knight

Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 2:39 AM
Subject: RE: [repeal19th] brain sizes: Einstein's and women's
> Insomniac is just telling us all what it's brain is full of.  Only use one
sheet of Charmin please.  All Charmin and other such papr products will be
rationed as deemed needed by the Captian of USS Madagascar.  Must save the
trees you know.

> Please do not use fingers as water is at a premium as well.  Besides EPA
regulations prohibit the contamination and/or use of all water for whatever
purpose.