brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Aug 24 11:22:41 EST 2002

<bard at dmcom.net> wrote in message news:3D678147.A7B at dmcom.net...
> Insomniac wrote:
>

> > Have any of you other people heard of this "Yhudiy"?  I'm gonna forward
this
> > entire post to an expert friend of mine.  In the meantime - Bob?  Doc?
You
> > both know the Bible, and the history of Christianity very well.  Explain
> > me what this is all about.
> >

> Well web and group search does not appear to indicate the world widely
> known, 30 hits in groups, most this thread.   On web 4 hits an hotmail
> address and pages related to MP3 downloads.  I could run a search though
> boble gateway, but do not believe it is worth the effort.

Look in the Holy Bible where Yehudiy's are referred to no less than 200
times, and members of the Tribe of Judah are referred to no less than 700
times.  Never once will you find these two different "birth groups" [in the
"liberal" lexicon] confused with each other.  The following is just one
example:

Jer 40:11 Likewise when all the Jews that were in Moab, and among the
Ammonites, and in Edom, and that were in all the countries, heard that the
king of Babylon had left a remnant of Judah, and that he had set over them
Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan;

Here it is with Strong's Numbers:

Jer 40:11  Likewise1571 when all3605 the Jews3064 that834 were in Moab,4124
and among the Ammonites,1121, 5983 and in Edom,123 and that834 were in
all3605 the countries,776 heard8085 that3588 the king4428 of Babylon894 had
left5414 a remnant7611 of Judah,3063 and that3588 he had set6485 over5921
them (853) Gedaliah1436 the son1121 of Ahikam296 the son1121 of Shaphan;8227

Note that "Jews" is Strong's # 3064 and "Judah" is Strong's #3063:

H3064
yehu^di^y
yeh-hoo-dee'
Patronymic from H3063; a Jehudite (that is, Judaite or Jew), or descendant
of Jehudah: - Jew.

H3063
yehu^da^h
yeh-hoo-daw'
>From H3034; celebrated; Jehudah (or Judah), the name of five Israelites;
also of the tribe descended from the first, and of its territory: - Judah.

Just because they sound similar, or appear to be similar in the English
language, or are next to each other in the concordance, doesn't even begin
to imply that they're one and the same.  If they were one and the same,
there wouldn't have been two separate and distinct Hebrew words with two
separate and distinct Strong's Numbers, right?

The jews do control so much of our media that they have had some limited
success at distorting this important point in the Holy Bible--but they have
never been able to destroy all the accurate copies.  And now with the
internet, it's very easy to make the distinction between Yehudiy and Yehudah
(or Jehudi and Judah).

Is the attempt by the jews to pervert the meaning of the Holy Bible enough
proof for you of their propensity to LIE?  How many Einstein and holocaust
hoaxes does it take to get the point across?

John Knight