brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Aug 24 11:32:21 EST 2002

Well said, Mr. August!

> What's even better, God created both of us, and also our parents, and
their
> parents as well.  He knows our cellular structure right down to the DNA
> pattern, and he knows that for each individual person, all of whom He
> created (Psalm 139)

Regardless of how arrogant human beings get, we'll never come anywhere close
to knowing what God knows about DNA.  The DNA studies will reveal many
truths, but one of them won't be the secret to how God planned the universe.
This would be like an amoeba peering back up a microscope into a scientist's
eye trying to determine what the scientist had for breakfast on the morning
of January 9, 1990.  Except that we're even more ignorant of God than the
amoeba is of the scientist's breakfast.

This forum has sure been enlightening, though.  It's almost incomprehensible
how often "liberals" and feminazis can be 180 degrees out of synch with
reality.  They must take dumb pills when they get up in the morning--or
maybe that's why the Japanese make all our birth control pills, but never
legalized them for their own use );

John Knight

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message
news:x1K99.972$AK3.570699 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> Dear Bard,
>
> This does NOT mean that YAHWEH was a "local" God whose presence was only
in
> one location.
>
> This means that first, YAHWEH was physically present with Cain, standing
> right before his very eyes, just as if I or your wife or your children or
> your next-door neighbour were to stand in front of you.
>
> Second, this means that Cain departed from YAHWEH to continue in his
sinful
> life, that is, to spiritually depart from YAHWEH and condemn himself to
hell
> or eternal perdition.  Yet, God, in His infinite forgiveness, placed a
mark
> on Cain's head to punish those who might commit capital punishment against
> Cain for fratricide.  God wanted to spare Cain's life because He loved him
> as He loves us, and desires to forgive and restore the relationship which
He
> as our Creator wishes to have.
>
> This NEVER means that YAHWEH is not omnipresent or omniscient or
omnipotent.
> God lives outside the realm of space and time; therefore God can appear as
> human to one person and still rule all the planets and guide the courses
of
> all the stars.  We cannot, in our finite and feeble minds, understand
this;
> therefore we must take that in faith.  God can hold a daisy in His hand,
> pluck out all its petals, and restore each petal one at a time as if the
> flower were never molested.  God can change the course of a river, and
> change it back again.
>
> What's even better, God created both of us, and also our parents, and
their
> parents as well.  He knows our cellular structure right down to the DNA
> pattern, and he knows that for each individual person, all of whom He
> created (Psalm 139)
>
> You see, bard, the Holy Bible has two facets, the spiritual and the
> physical.  So when Cain was said to leave the presence of YAHWEH, that
meant
> that Cain not only left God's physical presence, but God's spiritual
> presence as well.  Cain turned and walked away from God both on his feet
and
> in his spirit, to continue down the damning path of sin.
>

> In Christ,
>

> Richard C. August
> <bard at dmcom.net> wrote in message news:3D64FE61.16C at dmcom.net...
> > raugust at ptd.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, Bob, here goes.
> > >
> > > Josh McDowell  was in college and dating a young lady.  As a
Christian,