brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Aug 24 12:35:05 EST 2002

<bard at dmcom.net> wrote in message news:3D67A1F5.DF3 at dmcom.net...
> raugust at ptd.net wrote:
> >
> > Dear Bard,
> >
> > This does NOT mean that YAHWEH was a "local" God whose presence was only
in
> > one location.
>
> Well that can be debated, but was not the focus of my reply.
>

> > This means that first, YAHWEH was physically present with Cain, standing
> > right before his very eyes, just as if I or your wife or your children
or
> > your next-door neighbour were to stand in front of you.
>
> Yes that is implied, though latter in the Bible no man could see god
> face to face, Moses IIRC was allowed to see God's back.
>

> > Second, this means that Cain departed from YAHWEH to continue in his
sinful
> > life, that is, to spiritually depart from YAHWEH and condemn himself to
hell
> > or eternal perdition.  Yet, God, in His infinite forgiveness, placed a
mark
> > on Cain's head to punish those who might commit capital punishment
against
> > Cain for fratricide.  God wanted to spare Cain's life because He loved
him
> > as He loves us, and desires to forgive and restore the relationship
which He
> > as our Creator wishes to have.
>
> Considering that God provided the motive for the crime, perferring
> blood  to the first fruits of the vine.  Sparing life might have been
> just.  So Cain went and found a wife among other people living at the
> time that were not desendents of Adam and Eve.   These people, sans
> those that desend from Cain, did and do not share the blood debt of Adam
> and Eve.
>
> > You see, bard, the Holy Bible has two facets, the spiritual and the
> > physical.  So when Cain was said to leave the presence of YAHWEH, that
meant
> > that Cain not only left God's physical presence, but God's spiritual
> > presence as well.  Cain turned and walked away from God both on his feet
and
> > in his spirit, to continue down the damning path of sin.
>
> Yup he left to find people that had not broken god's only law.
> Though it might be interesting if Adam and Eve had eaten of the tree of
> life before eating of the tree of knowledge.
>
> Genesis 3
>
>      22   And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us,
> to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take
> also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
>      23   Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden,
> to till the ground from whence he was taken.
>      24   So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the
> garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to
> keep the way of the tree of life.
>
> The us is interesting, also is that Adam and Eve was to till fields, but
> thier son was rejected for tilling fields.

Eve was deceived by "Nachash", who was a person, not a snake.  The
description of this person as a snake was a figure of speech then just as it
is today:  i.e., "he's a real snake".

Gen 3:13  And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast
done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Gen 3:13  And the LORD3068 God430 said559 unto the woman,802 What4100 is
this2063 that thou hast done?6213 And the woman802 said,559 The serpent5175
beguiled5377 me, and I did eat.398

H5175
na^cha^sh
naw-khawsh'
>From H5172; a snake (from its hiss): - serpent.

H5172
na^chash
naw-khash'
A primitive root; properly to hiss, that is, whisper a (magic) spell;
generally to prognosticate: -  X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X
enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.

Nachash's deception was to convince Eve that he was "the LORD".

Gen 4:1  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and
said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Gen 4:2  And she again bore his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of
sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Gen 4:25  And Adam knew his wife again; and she bore a son, and called his
name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of
Abel, whom Cain slew.

Note the very important difference between the way the conception of Cain
and the conceptions of Abel and Seth are described.

Cain was from "the LORD", and thus never appears in Adam's genealogy.  Both
Abel and Seth were conceived by Adam and do appear in his genealogy.

Who is "the LORD"?  Certainly not God, who is always referred to as "the
LORD God".  These are two different entities.

The jews claim to be descendants of the Canaanites, and they claim that the
Canaanites are descendants of Cain, which would mean that jews are direct
descendants of Nachash.

Not all races of the world are descendants of Adam.  Only the White Race is.
The completely different race called "jews" must have had radically
different ancestors, so maybe their claims about Nachash are true.  Noah is
also their ancestor, because the Holy Bible describes the Canaanites as
being descendants of Ham, a son of Noah, as well as the Cushites, who are
now the Negroid jews in Ethiopia.  The key point here is that descendants of
Adam are not descendants of Nachash, descendants of Seth [read: the Hebrews
and Israelites] are not descendants of Ham, Canaan, Cush, nor Ashkenaz, and
that any children of any Israelite who ever married any of these
non-Israelites were never considered to be Israelites, by Israelite law.

It's impossible [read: illegal] for any "jew" to have ever been an
Israelite.  The race called "jews" did have Israelite ancestors, but that
doesn't change the Israelite law.  It just means that they're the mongrel
offspring of Israelites who married jews.  Mordecai is an example of a
mongrel, because he was a "jew", even though one of his 4 great-grandfathers
was an Israelite (Kish, a Benjamite, Esther 2:5).  In order to be a jew, at
least one of his other ancestors had to have been a jew, otherwise he
wouldn't have been a jew under jewish law.  And if "Dr. Laura" is correct
that his mother had to be a jew in order for Mordecai to be a jew, then his
jewish ancestors had to be on the maternal side of his family.

Is there any way that Abraham could be a "jewish patriarch", as the jews
claim?  No.  The genetic link to Abraham of  the less 2% of the jews in the
world who MAY be descendants of Abraham is now down to less than one part in
10^40, and the other 98% of the jews aren't genetically linked to Abraham at
all.

Could Moses be a "jewish patriarch".  Utterly impossible.  Their genetic
link to Moses is even weaker than the one to Abraham.

Why don't the jews get their own patriarchs instead of stealing them from
the Israelites?  For the same reason they claim that the wealth created and
temples and cities built by Israelites belong to them.  They're a blood
sucking race whose Talmud is nothing but a cookbook for how to better suck
the blood out of successful Israelite and Muslim societies.  If this White
Christian Israelite nation were to cut the money pipeline to "Israel", the
"jews" there would be a greasy spot in the sand the next day.

The "jews" have never been able to develop a sustainable society, and every
place they go implodes within 2 centuries, unless their host culture wises
up and tosses them out (which 86 nations before us have succeeded in doing).
Within two centuries of converting to "Judaism", the Khazars were such a
distant memory that most Americans never even heard of them, even though
their empire was once bigger than the US.  Even with all the blood money
flowing into Israel from Israelite nations like the US and Germany, they're
still bankrupt: morally, financially, and ethically.  The "jews" in "Israel"
can't even get along with 12 year old Palestinian neighbor boys, much less
pay us back for the hundreds of billions of dollars they've "borrowed" from
us. Conversely, many Arab countries right down the street from them have
higher standards of living than we do, don't need our "foreign aid", and
actually provide a return on our investments, all of which makes Arabs a
billion times better "allies" than the "jews" could ever hope to be.

John Knight