brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sun Aug 25 11:59:10 EST 2002

Very well said, Mr. August!

Mr. August wrote:
"Shall I go on?  Or is the comparison too simple, too cut-and-dried for me
continue?  What you, dear friend, have said, was the most intelligent thing
I've ever read from you.  "...we have acquired a sick kind of macho culture,
where manhood is defined by sexual prowess, and in particular by the numbers
of females one has been able to sack.  For some men, the adjective "willing"
has been lost from before "female"."

Feminazis have proven by example on this very forum that expecting them to
hold women as accountable as they hold men is about as futile as expecting
them to correctly answer some really simple physics questions which up to
90% of the boys in some countries did answer correctly.

The reason for making this comparison is that their inability to understand
the concept of abstract justice is exactly the same factor involved in their
inability to answer these questions correctly.

This is why the woman voter is dangerous.  The 100 million  women voters in
this country far, far more dangerous to the safety of the nation than all
1.2 billion Muslims in the world combined.

John Knight

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message
news:MPU99.1018$AK3.659266 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> Dear Bob,
>
> The "Macho culture" you describe here, where manhood is defined by sexual
> prowess, is EXACTLY the culture the fembots have created!
>
> Let's run a comparison between Christianity and Feminist cultures.
>
> Christianity:  "Thou shalt NOT commit adultery."  Exodus 20:14.
>
> Feminist BS:
>
> Betty Friedan "A woman has a right to control her own sexuality" [read: to
> commit adultery].
>
> Monica Sjöö and Barbara Mor "Women control our own bodies" [read: even
> married women have the right to have sex with anyone they want to]
>
> Riane Eisler "struggle against the assertion of male entitlement to their
> bodies...the right to be seen by oneself and others as belonging to
oneself
> rather than someone else...the right to self-determination." [read: the
> right to commit adultery]
>
> Gloria Steinem: "Overthrowing capitalism is too small for us. We must
> overthrow the whole... patriarch!''
>
> Lynn Segal "women's own sexuality was "crippled" and "denied" by men's
> imposition of "compulsory heterosexuality." [read: by marriage]
>
> Barbara Ehrenreich "sex is a fundamentally lawless creature, not easily
> confined to a cage." [read: women have the "right" to commit adultery]
>
> Declaration of Feminism: "The end of the institution of marriage is a
> necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important
> for us to encourage women to leave their husbands..." (November, 1971)
>
> Robin Morgan: "I want a woman's revolution like a lover. I lust for it..."
>
> Alice Walker: "Ninety-nine and ninety-nine one hundredths percent of
> traditions should be done away with because women did not make them. Like
> marriage."
>
> Mary Daly: "When sexual caste is seen as the `original sin' upon which
other
> manifestations of oppression are modeled, it becomes eminently
unreasonable
> to feel guilt over according it priority."
>
> Judy Mann: "Christianity, patriarchy, and abuse are all wrapped up
together,
> and together they doom girls to second-class citizenship." (The
Difference,
> p. 289)
>
> Nancy Yos: "20th-century women have strained to escape patriarchy and
> `phallocentrism' and its horrible servant--motherhood ..." [read: American
> women have the right to commit adultery and ignore their responsibility as
> mothers].
>
> Sheila Cronan: "Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of
> marriage".
>
> Mary Ann Mason: "For many women the route to liberation from domestic
> drudgery was liberation from the family." [read: the right to commit
> adultery is more important than the family and children]
>
> Dr. Mary Jo Bane: ``In order to raise children with equality, we must take
> them away from families and communally raise them''. [read: with a
'little'
> financial help from the working men].
>
> The Document: Declaration of Feminism: "Marriage has existed for the
benefit
> of men and has been a legally sanctioned method of control over women ...
> Male society has sold us the idea of marriage ... In the past we women
have
> been afraid to admit that marriage wasn't all it was cracked up to be
> because it meant we had failed. Now we know it is the institution that has
> failed us and we must work to destroy it ... The end of the institution of
> marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore
it
> is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to
> live individually with men". Also The Case for Father Custody, Jim Deason,
> Scott Huckaby, church, Bible Prophecy
>
> Christianity:  St. Matthew 5:27-32, the words of Jesus Christ Himself:
>
> "27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not
> commit adultery:  28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a
woman
> to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29
> And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee:
for
> it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not
> [that] thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30  And if thy right hand
> offend thee, cut it off, and cast [it] from thee: for it is profitable for
> thee that one of thy members should perish, and not [that] thy whole body
> should be cast into hell.  31   It hath been said, Whosoever shall put
away
> his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:  32  But I say unto
> you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of
> fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her
> that is divorced committeth adultery. "
>
> Feminist BS:
>
> "How to make your lover SCREAM for more."
>
> "27 more ways to get the Big O"
>
> "Do this, and he'll tattoo your name on his chest."
>
> "Being gay is OK."
>
> "The night the condom broke."
>
> "Your bedside astrologer"
>
> "365 new ways to make your lover tingle - try one tonight!"  (these were
> actual catch phrases found on various women's magazines like Redbook,
> Cosmopolitan, and Woman's Day)
>
> and on the flip side, Playboy, Hustler, Screw, Cavalier, Gallery, and a
host
> of other pornographic websites and magazines designed to get a man hot so
> he'll try ANYTHING to have sex.  Guess what, Bob?  Feminists SUPPORT
> pornography and openly CONTRIBUTE to it.
>
> Christianity:  Leviticus 18:22:  "22  Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as
> with womankind: it [is] abomination."
>
> and Romans 1:24-32:  "24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
> through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies
between
> themselves:  25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped
and
> served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
> 26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their
> women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  27
And
> [...]
> And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave
> them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
convenient;
> 29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
> covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
> malignity; whisperers,  30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud,
> boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,  31  Without
> understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable,
> unmerciful:  32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit
> such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure
in
> them that do them."
>
> Fembot BS:  Monica Sjöö and Barbara Mor "Women control our own bodies"
> [read: even married women have the right to have sex with anyone they want
> to]
>
> Mary Daly: "When sexual caste is seen as the `original sin' upon which
other
> manifestations of oppression are modeled, it becomes eminently
unreasonable
> to feel guilt over according it priority."
>
> Judy Mann: "Christianity, patriarchy, and abuse are all wrapped up
together,
> and together they doom girls to second-class citizenship." (The
Difference,
> p. 289)
>
> Sheila Cronan: "Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of
> marriage".
> Mary Ann Mason: "For many women the route to liberation from domestic
> drudgery was liberation from the family." [read: the right to commit
> adultery is more important than the family and children]
>

> Shall I go on?  Or is the comparison too simple, too cut-and-dried for me
> continue?  What you, dear friend, have said, was the most intelligent
thing
> I've ever read from you.  "...we have acquired a sick kind of macho
culture,
> where manhood is defined by sexual prowess, and in particular by the
numbers
> of females one has been able to sack.  For some men, the adjective
"willing"
> has been lost from before "female"."
>
> Bob, we have acquired this culture by our summary societal disposal of the
> Holy Bible as the rule and norm for our lives.  Simply stopping
fornication,
> as impossible as this may seem, not only kicks broken condoms to the curb
> but also prevents all bastard pregnancies and curtails all STD's because
> there is NO genital contact.  Stopping homosexual contact stops AIDS.
> Stopping adultery and frying this culture that declares men and women as
> each other's sex toys in the fires of hell from which it came will end in
> culture with men and women truly loving and respecting each other.
Stopping
> all of this feral, adulterous, crotch-grabbing crap can only end up in a
> society where men are measured by their strength and integrity and women
are
> measured by their wisdom and beauty.  We presently live in a society where
> the common belief is "if it feels good, do it".  Sure, sex feels good.
But
> what about its consequences?
>
> A previous complaint was raised in this thread concerning the USA having
the
> most censorship in the world.  I say, the USA doesn't have a high enough
> rate or standard of censorship.  You used to have to enter a back alley or
> fire hall at midnight with a secret password to watch a "girlie" film.
You