brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Sun Aug 25 17:18:10 EST 2002

"[    DocJeff    ]" <anti at spamming.org> wrote:
>> This has entirely to do with hand-to-eye coordination and training,
>> training, training, in the art of war, for which God never designed
>> women. God neither called nor designed women to fight.  Men were made
>> to have good hand-to-eye coordination and better fighting skills to
>> protect and defend our women against marauders, and protect and
>> defend our lands as well.
>
>        This is essentially a load of bullshit. Women fought in biblical
>times just like the men did. I therefore must believe that you have a
>streak of misogyny inside your frail old body.

several names mentioned herein
http://womenshistory.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.distinguishedwomen.com%2Fsubject%2Fmilitary.html
Semiramis, ruler of Assyria
http://womenshistory.about.com/library/bio/blbio_semiramis.htm
women warriors of Japanese history
http://womenshistory.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.koryubooks.com%2Flibrary%2Fwwj1.html
several African queens, some of them warrior queens
http://womenshistory.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.distinguishedwomen.com%2Fsubject%2Fmilitary.html

And while it is not about combat, here is a present for Mr. August and
the noncompoop, women haters, about the women who served the Lord in
the Bible as spiritual leaders:
http://members.tripod.com/~KarleenP/women/WarriorWomen.htm#_Toc429547660

lojbab