brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

raugust at ptd.net raugust at ptd.net
Sun Aug 25 17:28:27 EST 2002

Dear Bob,

" Pornography seems to be in the mind of the beholder.  If you don't like
it, don't listen to it."

For us to do that, we would have to surrender our telephones, cancel our
cable TV and modem services, trash our radios, never go to any stores, and
hope and pray that some soul would find us to deliver food and clothing to
our caves.

This is thanks to the Jewish liberal media.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

news:mc1imukc1h3rlt1rg8ev1dagdmkn3rgj95 at 4ax.com...