brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Sun Aug 25 23:16:45 EST 2002

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote:
>" Pornography seems to be in the mind of the beholder.  If you don't like
>it, don't listen to it."
>
>For us to do that, we would have to surrender our telephones, cancel our
>cable TV and modem services, trash our radios, never go to any stores, and
>hope and pray that some soul would find us to deliver food and clothing to
>our caves.

In other words, go live in a monastery.

Of course you needn't really do all those things.  You just have to be
discriminating about what you watch and listen to.

>This is thanks to the Jewish liberal media.

It has nothing to do with the ethnicity or the political stance of the
media.  The people you are accusing of pornographic expression are
YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS, and they are white as well as other "races",
Christian as well as other religions, conservative as well as liberal
in politics.  Just recall the infamous "expletive deleted" that occurs
throughout the Presidential tapes of white, Christian, conservative
Richard Nixon.

lojbab