brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

DocJeff anti at
Mon Aug 26 01:27:49 EST 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 10:56:27 GMT, <raugust at> wrote:

> OK, here's the post at the BOTTOM of the message.

        Now if you could just learn to trim quotes. Four or five lines
ought to be enough...

> I'd like you to show me where, in the Holy Bible, women ever fought
> in active combat, as soldiers in battalions or cohorts, when women
> were never even counted in national censi.

        Choose a "Holy Bible" version and I'll be happy to supply verses
to help you educate yourself.

Doc "Aphrodite's Evostick" Jeff
Proud supporter of Nitallica, MEOW, NHOFB, PLOW, SWWOP,,, the United States of America, and any sentient being who can hug
and/or be hugged.

Do regulated thoughts run freely through your head? Isn't it time you began
washing your own brain? To begin the taxpayer-to-citizen conversion process,
click here -->