brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Mon Aug 26 12:36:30 EST 2002

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message
news:L2pa9.1220$AK3.805982 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> Dear Bob,
>
> This is the entire point - First Amendment rights of freedom of speech
apply
> to some dancers in strip joints, or young black males hollering
obscenities
> into microphones over loud thumping drum beats.  First Amendment rights do
> not always apply to public Bible reading or prayer, because they "violate
> the Separation of Church and State" or they "infringe on the rights of
> others to worship as they wish", or some other legalistic blather.
>
> Have you ever read the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence,
the
> Mayflower Compact, or President George Washington's Farewell Address?
These
> documents were written by Godly men, in most cases in buildings which are
> still standing today.  What about the Declaration of Sentiments signed by
> whining women in Seneca Falls, NY in the late 1800s, which led to today's
> Feminist demagoguery?  That building is worn down to its terra cotta and
has
> another building built around it to keep it propped up.  I don't believe
> anyone can enter the building because officially, it's unsafe.  What's the
> difference?  Documents glorifying God for His Provisions kept this country
> going for about 200 years, then suddenly liberalist whining and emotional
> bedraggling took over our country.
>
> God is now punishing our nation for failing to follow His Word.
> Fatherlessness, AIDS and other STD's, 9-11, Feminism, Female Clergy, and
> increases in abortions are just the tip of the iceberg of God's raging
> punishment against our nation.  May we fall on our knees before the
Almighty
> and collectively beg His mercy and forgiveness before our country is
> destroyed.
>

> +In Christ,
>

> Richard C. August
>
> "Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> news:pgnimucbnm8jdg9qhujq4cf6bcl16krpcv at 4ax.com...
> > "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> > >We have selective censorship.  And we have jews controlling the major
> "news"
> > >sources who put an incredible bias on every word they write [read: they
> > >LIE].
> >
> > Read: YOU lie.
> >
> > >Pornography is permissible, but the Word of God is not.
> >
> > False.  Liar.
> >
> > >Our
> > >jewish-controlled courts routinely punish White children for acting
like
> > >Christians
> >
> > False. Liar.
> >
> > >but some stupid nigger kid can publish a song about killing cops
> > >and raping his mother with impunity.
> >
> > So can a white kid.  It is called "freedom of speech".  Don't like it?
> > Then leave, and we won't miss you.
> >
> > >Not one single adultery law has ever been repealed, but the last
> prosecution
> > >under this law was more than half a century ago.
> >
> > Good.
> >
> > >Cu.ts
> >
> > It's just as obscene and sinful when you leave the letter out.  God
> > knows what is in your heart.
> >
> > >like Shere Hite brag on national TV: "70% of American wives commit
> > >adultery within 5 years of getting married".
> >
> > Probably similar numbers for men, but you ignore that.
> >
> > >Is this just feminazi braggadocio?  No.  Barbara Rothman notes in
> Recreating
> > >Motherhood "Some physicians doing tissue typing for organ donations
> estimate
> > >that maybe 20% of people are not genetically related to the men
claiming
> > >fatherhood."
> >
> > So much for racial purity.  Just think: 20% of your ancestors may not
> > have been the father that is recorded in the genealogy.
> >
> > >If we upheld adultery laws
> >
> > then the laws would be thrown out as unconstitutional.
> >
> > >and prosecuted women who LIE,
> >
> > Let's prosecute nincompoops who lie first, starting with YOU.
> >
> > lojbab

Unfortunately, recent DNA studies suggest that the percentage of children
born out of adultery in the US is more than 30%, so the problem is MUCH
bigger than "20% of your ancestors may not have been the father that is
recorded in the genealogy".

This will make feminazis and "liberals" like lojbab jump for joy (and other
lesbians), because they can now proclaim that "you don't know if there might
have been a jew or nigger in the wood pile".

Of course this is a big problem.  Already, 4% of Californians identify
themselves as "mixed-race", and adultery is undoubtedly a major factor in
this race mixing.

This is why the Holy Bible calls for violators of adultery law to be stoned:

Leviticus 20:10  And the man that committeth adultery with another man's
wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the
adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

John 8:4  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in
the very act.
John 8:5  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but
what sayest thou?

Romans 3:31 Does this mean that we do away with the law by this faith? No,
not at all; instead we uphold the law.
 Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle
of the law to fail

Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I came to annul the Law or the Prophets; I
did not come to annul, but to fulfill

John Knight