brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Mon Aug 26 20:43:08 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
>Pornographic movies lose money,

Apparently not, since everyone and his brothers is trying to make
money selling them.

>whereas science documentaries make money,

I wish.

>> Who feels insulted? Not I. Granted your misrepresentation of what "God wants"
>> is insulting.
>
>lojbab, for one.

Your existence is an insult to human beings.  Beyond that, you are
incapable of insulting me.

>To answer your question directly, according even to the DIS-credited Gallup
>Organization, 70% of American citizens WANT SPOKEN Christian prayers in
>their children's "public" "school" classrooms.

Tough.  The Constitution says NO.

But of course you are misrepresenting the poll.  The poll said that
67% (1998) would favor a constitutional amendment that would PERMIT
prayers to be spoken in the public schools.

Of course, since spoken prayer IS permitted in the public schools,
just not school- or teacher-led prayer, the sentiment is misleading.

>What makes you think you have a right to deny the vast majority of the
>TAXPAYERS that religious freedom?

The 1st amendment.

>What makes you think we shouldn't instantly exile all who're opposed,

The first amendment, coupled with the constitutional provisions that
citizens shall be safe and secure in their property.

>And that's mainly why the jews are being exiled as we speak.

Nope.

lojbab