brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at inthe.net
Tue Aug 27 14:06:09 EST 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:15:55 GMT, "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com>
yelled from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was
sedated:

*>
*>"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at charter.net> wrote in message
*>news:3D6AD985.5090703 at charter.net...
*>> Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
*>> > Bob LeChevalier wrote:
*>> >
*>> >> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
*>> >>
*>> >>> OR, we could simply live by the Holy Bible as the Constitution
of this
*>> >>> Christian nation proclaims:
*>> >>
*>> >>
*>> >>
*>> >> The Constitution of this not-Christian-nation proclaims no such
thing.
*>> >>
*>> >> [Bible quotes without ANY Constitutional quotes deleted as
irrelevant
*>> >> to the claim].
*>> >>
*>> >> lojbab
*>> >
*>> >
*>> > Ah lets just forget this idiot. I've posted twice proof that
prayer is
*>> > not banned from public school, yet him and Mr. August still
contend it
*>is.
*>> >
*>> >
*>>
*>> My point being that they will ignore everything we say, no matter
how much
*>> proof to the contrary.
*>>
*>
*>
*>Just because two morons meet on a bus and agree that the moon is
made of
*>Swiss cheese doesn't mean that the moon is made of Swiss cheese.
*>
*>Just because a feminazi and a "liberal" agree with each other that
school
*>prayer was never banned doesn't mean that school prayer was never
banned:
*>
*>1962: Engel v. Vitale. The Court ruled that public
*>school officials could not require pupils to recite a slate-
*>composed prayer at the start of each school day, even if the
*>prayer was nondenominational and pupils who so desired
*>could be excused from reciting it, because such official
*>state sanction of religious unerances was an unconsitu-
*>tional attempt to establish religion.
*>
*>
*>This was called "BANNING SCHOOL PRAYER".

No. It is called banning school-led prayer. The students could have
prayed on their own, if they desired.  Notice they words "the school
could not REQUIRE". It doesn't mean that they had to PROHIBIT.