brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Aug 28 01:07:41 EST 2002

"Mr. F. Le Mur" <lemurama at attxbi.com> wrote in message
news:1rdnmukraqrkb2e3hl1vj4097rg8mbsj5g at 4ax.com...
> On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:03:28 GMT, "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> ->
> ->> ->> NO WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT THE JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
> ->>
> ->> Jews are god's chosen people.
> ->>
> ->>
> ->> Happy now?
> ->>
> ->>
> ->>
> ->
> ->The Holy Bible disagrees with you 100%.
>
> You said: "No where is it written...", so I wrote it.  Now it is written.
>
> The Christian Bible, the Torah, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, the Tibetan
> Book of the Dead, the Book of Mormon, etc, etc, are all just a bunch of
> ghost stories meant to scare children and provide simple-minded
explanations
> of the world to the abysmally ignorant.  At best they're inadvertent
studies
> in the psychology of primitive people.

Primitive people are the 900 million niggers in Africa who couldn't
understand Christianity if you spoon fed it to them, which of course White
Europeans have been trying for centuries to do, without a shred of success.

The Israelites who wrote the Holy Bible were the least primitive people on
the planet, even to this day.  If the recent trend in US education is any
indication of any long term trend, then they were light years ahead of us.

John Knight