brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Aug 28 02:02:57 EST 2002

"Insomniac" <insomniac at winterslight.org> wrote in message
news:akgkhe$1hdco1$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de...
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> news:KJOa9.13985$Ic7.1311299 at news2.west.cox.net...
> >
> > "Zayton" <zayton at bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > news:%Kwa9.3723$Hd4.1902875 at e3500-atl1.usenetserver.com...
> > >
> > > "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> > > news:_Tta9.10583$Ic7.1069024 at news2.west.cox.net...

> > > Strongs geves the meaning of word 3065 as "an Israelite"!
> > > It lists 2453 as meaning either a Jew _in a geographical sense_ or a
> > Judean.
> >
> > Precisely.
> >
> > But this is disputed by the actual Word of God in the Holy Bible.
> >
> > You cannot find a single instance in the Holy Bible that supports this
> > statement by Strong.
>
> Go ahead and contradict yourself some more, we find it amusing.
>
> First Strong is your ultimate reference, now Strong is fulla shit.
>
> I think it is you who is fulla shit.
>
> Get a life.
> bionet.neuroscience snipped.
> --
> The Shadow Dancer

Strong's is a reference point, not an authority.  The Holy Bible is the
authority.  When the two conflict, the Holy Bible is the authority.

That's not too difficult to understand, is it?

oops, I almost forgot [32% of their responses were not statistically
significant, 23% were statistically significant because they scored lower
than if they'd just guessed, and of the 45% that was statistically
significant, the amount by which they scored lower than boys was
statistically significant on 24.4%, by which they scored higher than boys
was statistically significant on 2.6%, and the difference between boys and
girls was not stastically significant on 18%], hmm, no, take that back.

It IS a bit difficult, eh?

John Knight