brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Thu Aug 29 12:43:46 EST 2002

http://christianparty.net/creation.htm

Creation

Even though the vast majority of Americans, four out of five, have always
wanted and still want their children to be taught creation in public
schools, to be permitted to say a spoken Christian prayer in their
classrooms, to be taught the Ten Commandments, to be taught moral principles
that don't conflict with those they learn in church, a radical small
minority of people in this country has been empowered to prohibit this
religious freedom, leaving the US as one of the few nations of the world
whose school children cannot say a simple prayer to God.

Every child in this Christian nation must be led in a Christian prayer to
God, and those who would deny our children this religious freedom must
leave.

Just as the Holy Bible demands of us, this small minority must be put away:

"They speak of you with evil intent; your adversaries misuse your name. Do I
not hate those who hate you, O LORD, and abhor those who rise up against
you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies", Psalms
139:21
"You shall do no injustice in judgment; you shall not be partial to the poor
or defer to the great, but in righteousness shall you judge your neighbor",
Leviticus 19:15
"You shall not show partiality in judgment; you shall hear the small as well
as the great; you shall not be afraid in any man's presence, for the
judgment is God's", Deuteronomy 1:17
"...we command you, brethren, on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye
withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not
after the tradition which he received of us", 2 Thessalonians 3:6
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship
hath righteousness with unrighteousness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the
truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native
language, for he is a liar and the father of lies", John 8:44
The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan
and demon-possessed?", John 8:48

When four out of five Americans are denied the right to raise their children
under the Christian faith, and when the results of this denial of their
religious freedom have been so tragic, and when this small minority can't
demonstrate that even they benefitted from this denial of religious freedom,
and when none of our politicians have taken action for half a century to
correct the problem, and when it's clear that our Congress and our President
and our Supreme Court are using their support for Israel as the excuse to
erode the balance of the pristine principles of the US Constitution, and
when that small minority is permitted license to insult Christians in the
following manner, then the time to act is long gone:

++++++++++++++++++++++++=
Richard C. Weiss <weissrl at vetmed.auburn.edu>, Tuesday, January 25, 2000
10:23 AM
As far as the right to pray in school, we definitely have strict guidelines
that separate state and religion (read your history book, fella). If you
want to pray and act as if Christianity is the ONLY religion on this planet,
PLEASE go to your Christian schools and shout PTL to your heart's content. I
have no problem with that. Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and atheists have the
same liberty to do this in THEIR own schools.
But, if you try to IMPOSE your will and religious idealogies on my children,
who are going to public school to receive a secular reducation (I
responsibly take care of their religios upbringing personally, according to
my own beliefs), I will FIGHT you and your cronies with every fiber of my
body.  R. Weiss
++++++++++++++++++++++++=

This statement is proof that the time to act has not passed us by, though.
This is a challenge to action.  In spite of efforts by our mainstream media
to mislead and indoctrinate us, even sinners like us can redeem ourselves
before Our Lord Jesus Christ.  When four out of five Americans want
something to get done, it shall be done.  When nine out of ten Americans
want to exile the sinners, they shall be exiled.  When the Holy Bible
demands "every brother that walketh disorderly" be separated, then "every
brother that walketh disorderly" shall be separated from us.

There is no theory involved here.  The Holy Bible and the US Constitution
are very clear.  This overwhelming majority of Americans have the moral
authority, the political power, the collective will, the legal right, the
Constitutional right, the patriotic duty, the religious responsibility, and
the Christian duty "under God" to remove the sinners from our midst.  Those
of us who took the oath to "defend the US Constitution against foreign and
domestic enemies" have an added responsibility to take action.  Many of us
remember precisely the day and the feeling we had when we took that oath to
God, but had not the slightest idea that it meant that our worst possible
enemy was already within the gates.

Join the creation forum at http://christianparty.net/creation.htm

John Knight