brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Thu Aug 29 15:58:07 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
>Every child in this Christian nation must be led in a Christian prayer to
>God, and those who would deny our children this religious freedom must
>leave.

That is NOT "religious freedom" but religious TYRANNY.

>When four out of five Americans are denied the right to raise their children
>under the Christian faith,

Not one person is denied the right to raise their children under any
faith that they choose.  They ARE denied the right to insist that the
GOVERNMENT (in the form of the public schools) raise their children
under the Christian faith.  That is for parents to do, and not the
government.

>There is no theory involved here.  The Holy Bible and the US Constitution
>are very clear.  This overwhelming majority of Americans have the moral
>authority, the political power, the collective will, the legal right, the
>Constitutional right, the patriotic duty, the religious responsibility, and
>the Christian duty "under God" to remove the sinners from our midst.

Show us where it permits any such thing in the Constitution.

lojbab