brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Thu Aug 29 22:40:50 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
>> I could have told you that for free, John.  Fortunately, I happen to
>> live in a nation which is not Christian.  It's called the United
>> States of America.
>
>Which happens to be the first nation in history which was founded purely on
>Christian principles, has a population which is more than 93% Christians,
>and which will soon enough have a population which is 100% Christians.

Christian, my eyebrow! Show us the New Testament citations supporting
representative democracy, a bicameral legislature, three co-equal
branches of government, a written Bill of Rights.

>Each of 2 billion Christians in the world, if they're truly Christians,
>despise the feminazi, jewish, "liberal", race-mixing, multi-cultural
>opinions you espouse, but believe it or not that does not mean that they
>hate you.

I thought you were the one who insisted that "despise" means the same
thing as "hate".

>Don't get me wrong.  There are plenty of Christians who do, and for good
>reason.

Ah, but I thought that Christians NEVER "hate".

>86 nations before us, many of them Christian nations also, didn't
>kick the jews out because they loved them.

Nor did they leave them kicked out, since there are Jews in every
single one of those 86 nations.

lojbab