brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Musielewicz jmusielewicz at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 30 00:27:44 EST 2002

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:10:46 -0700, Joni Rathbun
<jrathbun at orednet.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, John Knight wrote:
>

>> One hundred percent  of "National Aviation Hall of Fame".
>
>That's not true.
>
>Did you just make these things up yourself?
>

>> One hundred percent  of "American Bowling Congress Champions".
>
>Yes, well, and women were 100% of the winners in the women's division.
>

>> One hundred percent  of "Kentucky Derby Winners".
>
>Haha. But three fillies have won the race :)
>

>> One hundred percent  of Fortune 500 Corporations' CEOs.
>
>Nonsense. Carly FIorina comes to mind.

Oh, yeah...the ceo that's driving hp to bankrupcy...she was an
excellant choice. What good does affermative action do when it just
lets incompitent people in?

>I wonder if there were any female CEOs for Worldcom or
>Enron....

No female ceos but plenty in the higher up positions. Both companies
are now bankrupt BTW.

moose