brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Aug 30 13:45:49 EST 2002

"Zayton" <zayton at bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:kRyb9.95746$%v4.5275868 at e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com...

> **What better proof, indeed, that you arre a liar. The text says Mordechi
> was a Jew. (not his great grandfather, but Mordechi himself) The text also
> says that Mordechi was a Benjaminite. (not his great grandfather, but
> Mordechi, himself) You had claimed that no Benjamanite was ever called a
> Jew. You were proved worng. Trying to attatch the tribal identification to
> Kish won't work.
>                 Mordechi was the son of Jair.
>                 Mordechi was son of Shimei.
>                 Mordechi was son of Kish.
>                 Mordechi was a Benjaminite.
>
> Joe

This is a LIE, Joe.

Mordecai is NEVER referred to as an Israelite, a Benjamite, a member of the
Tribe of Benjamin.  NEVER.

The only reference to a Benjamite in the entire Book of Esther is the
following:

 Est 2:5  Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was
Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite;
Est 2:6  Who had been carried away from Jerusalem with the captivity which
had been carried away with Jeconiah king of Judah, whom Nebuchadnezzar the
king of Babylon had carried away.

Mordecai is not the Benjamite.  Kish is.

Kish is Mordecai's great-grandfather, and he WAS an Israelite (read: a
Benjamite), and NOT a jew.

Mordecai WAS a jew, but NOT an Israelite.

How is this possible?  At least one of Mordecai's 8 great-grand parents was
a JEW.

This is the ONLY way it would have been possible for Mordecai to have been a
JEW.

But if Kish WAS a Benjamite, then he was NOT a jew.

There is NO other way you can read this.

Here is further proof that Kish was "a man of Benjamin":

1Sa 9:1  Now there was a man of Benjamin, whose name was Kish, the son of
Abiel, the son of Zeror, the son of Bechorath, the son of Aphiah, a
Benjamite, a mighty man of power.

Kish was not a jew.  He was an Israelite.

1Sa 9:21  And Saul answered and said, Am not I a Benjamite, of the smallest
of the tribes of Israel? and my family the least of all the families of the
tribe of Benjamin? wherefore then speakest thou so to me?

"TRIBES OF ISRAEL"!  Benjamites were members of the "TRIBES OF ISRAEL"!

Never, ever were jews ever members of any "TRIBES OF ISRAEL"!

John Knight