brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Aug 30 14:19:28 EST 2002

"Insomniac" <insomniac at winterslight.org> wrote in message
news:akmb5f$1k5ebt$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de...
> "Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> news:k92tmuca4p8vum88248da6nk4rn97genii at 4ax.com...
> > "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> > >Every child in this Christian nation must be led in a Christian prayer
> > >God, and those who would deny our children this religious freedom must
> > >leave.
> >
> > That is NOT "religious freedom" but religious TYRANNY.
> >
> > >When four out of five Americans are denied the right to raise their
> children
> > >under the Christian faith,
> >
> > Not one person is denied the right to raise their children under any
> > faith that they choose.  They ARE denied the right to insist that the
> > GOVERNMENT (in the form of the public schools) raise their children
> > under the Christian faith.  That is for parents to do, and not the
> > government.
> >
> > >There is no theory involved here.  The Holy Bible and the US
Constitution
> > >are very clear.  This overwhelming majority of Americans have the moral
> > >authority, the political power, the collective will, the legal right,
the
> > >Constitutional right, the patriotic duty, the religious responsibility,
> and
> > >the Christian duty "under God" to remove the sinners from our midst.
> >
> > Show us where it permits any such thing in the Constitution.
> >
> > lojbab
>
> Lookie, Bob - he's advocating domestic terrorism again!

So to a jew, the 264 million Christians in this putative Christian nation
who want to establish free exercise of religion constitute "domestic
terrorism"?

Do you understand yet why these two disparate races can never co-exist, and
why we want you out of here http://christianparty.net/poll.htm

John Knight