brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Aug 30 14:19:28 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:kaltmukcbtp4rsf329c6rajbvpmhfeav39 at 4ax.com...
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> >      Why persist in this jewish sleight of hand, Zayton?  Why do you
> > continue to dispute the Holy Bible?  Why do you continue to insist
> > that the JEW Mordecai was an Israelite when he could NOT have been an
> > Israelite, according to both Israelite and jewish law?  Why can't you
> > recognize that having one great-grandparent who was an Israelite of
> > the Tribe of Benjamin (and up to 7 great-grandparents who were JEWS),
> > does not make Mordecai an Israelite--it makes him a JEW?
> >
> >    ONE of Mordecai's four great-grand fathers was an Israelite, of
> > the Tribe of Benjamin.  But because the Holy Bible referred to
> > Mordecai a JEW and not as an Israelite, at least ONE of his other
> > great-grandfathers, if not all of the rest, had to have been JEWS.
> >
> >    *I gave you the citatiion for Mordechi, the Benjaminite Jew; Where
the reference for your bizzaire claims. The Bible doesn't say that his
great-grandfather was both a Benjaminite and a Jew. It says that he was.
Your racist lies are in conflict with the Bible, John.
> >      This paragraph does not say that.  Re-read that paragraph very
carefully.  From the Holy Bible, we know of only ONE of his
great-grandparents who was an Israelite, and that was Kish, a Benjamite:
> >        Est 2:5 Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose
name was Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a
Benjamite;

> >      No, his great-grandfather Kish was not a jew, because he was an
> > Israelite.  But, no, by Israelite law, if just one of Mordecai's
> > great-grandparents was a jew, then Mordecai was NOT an Israelite.
> >      Since Mordecai WAS a jew, at least one of his 8
> > great-grandparents had to have been a jew, so he was NOT an
> > Israelite.
> >
> >    It's well documented throughout the Holy Bible that none of the
> > children of an Israelite who ever married a JEW was considered to be
> > an Israelite:
>
> The problem with this logic is that Abraham's children, married others
> who were not children of Abraham (unless they practiced incest).  And
> Isaac's children likewise married people who were not children of
> Isaac or Abraham.  And Jacob's children, who were unquestionably
> Israelites, had 8 great grandparents who were not Israelites (2 of
> them were Abraham and his wife, who were ancestors of Israelites, but
> not Israelites themselves.

All descendants of Jacob were Israelites.  NO other race was ever referred
to as "Israelites".  What's so difficult to understand about that?

The one descendant of Abraham who did marry jews [read: "Canaanite women"]
was Esau, and he was banished to Edom and never had any social contact with
other descendants of Abraham.  It was forty generations later that Christ
met Esau's descendants in Jerusalem, and the offspring of any Israelite who
married a jew were STILL not considered to be Israelites.

This is what the Holy Bible SAYS.  What evidence do you have that it's
wrong?  None.

> The Biblical genealogies NEVER give us more than 1 of the 8 great
> grandparents.  You thus have NO way of knowing whether the bloodlines
> reported in the Bible are pure Israelite (and in fact, since the
> bloodlines were not written down, neither did they).

We do know what the Israelite law was, which is that "A bastard shall not
enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall
he not enter into the congregation of the LORD", Deuteronomy 23:2, so we
don't need to know the exact genealogy to be very confident that no bastard
was ever permitted into the Israelite community.

> You don't know
> that Christ was an Israelite, because of all the great-grandparents
> that were not recorded in the umpteen generation bloodline.  Since he
> was born in Nazareth which was primarily inhabited by Galileans who
> were NOT Israelites, it would be hard for the families to find mates
> that were pure Israelite.

There were almost no jews in Galilee, because Galileans were almost
exclusively Israelites:

Joh 6:41  The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread
which came down from heaven.
Joh 7:1  After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk
in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
Joh 7:2  Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.

Luk 23:5  And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirreth up the people,
teaching throughout all Jewry, beginning from Galilee to this place.
Luk 23:6  When Pilate heard of Galilee, he asked whether the man were a
Galilaean.
Luk 23:7  And as soon as he knew that he belonged unto Herod's jurisdiction,
he sent him to Herod, who himself also was at Jerusalem at that time.

Because Christ was an Israelite from Galilee, Pilate actually had no
jurisdiction over Him, which is why Pilate sent Him to Herod (who sent Him
back  saying that He committed no crime).

> (And all this of course presumes that the Babylonians who carted the
> Israelites away into captivity ALLOWED them to mate only with
> Israelites, with never a rape or a forced marriage among them.  Since
> the Babylonians were trying to destroy them as a people, they almost
> certainly made it very difficult for them to keep bloodlines straight
> - not to mention that they probably would have destroyed most written
> records of bloodlines when they destroyed their cities.  After all, it
> was the PEOPLE that were hauled into captivity, not their stuff.

You've made exactly the same STUPID argument about American Whites
"forgetting" that they had nigger ancestors.

This isn't something that needs to be written down to be remembered.  One
nigger in the woodpile, just like one Babylonian in the woodpile, is
something that would be remembered for centuries (just as we still remember
today that Jefferson did NOT have nigger children several centuries ago).

Yes, there were mongrels [read: jews] amongst the Israelites, and Mordecai
is a complete written account of one of them.  But NO Israelite ever had
jewish or any other non-Israelite ancestors because "A bastard shall not
enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall
he not enter into the congregation of the LORD", Deuteronomy 23:2.

John Knight