JK doesn't know history (was Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's)

Insomniac insomniac at winterslight.org
Fri Aug 30 15:03:41 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
news:VSPb9.28985$Ic7.2102701 at news2.west.cox.net...

> "Dan Holzman" <holzman at panix.com> wrote in message
> news:akmqgd$593$1 at panix3.panix.com...

> > >Why in the WORLD would a normal person even want to have their name
> > >associated with such a STUPID jew?
> >
> > That must keep you up at night, wondering whatever you were thinking.
> > My suspicion is that on some level, you realize that "stupidity" is a
> > level of intellectual achievement to which you aspire, but to date
> > have not actually accomplished, and thus confer it as an honored title
> > on your betters, since you can't concieve of a higher state.

> > >Which happens to be the first nation in history which was founded
purely
> on
> > >Christian principles, has a population which is more than 93%
Christians,
> > >and which will soon enough have a population which is 100% Christians.
> >
> > You are mistaken.
> >
> > The United States of America is founded on the principle that
> > governments derive their just power to rule from the consent of the
> > governed, and that rebellion against an unjust government is the right
> > and responsibility of the people.  Christianity -- look it up --
> > maintains that governments derive their just power to rule by Divine
> > Right, and that to revolt against a government is to revolt against
> > God Himself.  What's more, the Treaty of Malta explicitly notes that
> > the United States is in no way founded upon the Christian Religion.
> >

> Were we conquered by Malta?
>
> Did the Maltese force us into a treaty to give up Christianity?
>
> Did a Maltese Falcon fly into your bedroom window and tell you this?
>
> We've never signed a "Treaty of Malta".  And even if we had, that would
not
> disband the US Constitution, which calls for "free exercise [of
religion]",
> which to 264 million putative Christians in this putative Christian nation
> means: "free exercise [of religion]".
>
> It's become abundantly clear that as long as you jews are here, only 1.9%
of
> the population gets "free exercise [of religion]" and the other 98.1%
> doesn't.
>
> Before you jews were in positions of authority, 100% of Americans had
"free
> exercise [of religion]", which is exactly the percentage who'll have it
the
> day after the last jew's fat as. disappears over the horizon.
>
> Do a little research before you go
> http://christianparty.net/christianationquotes.htm
>
> John Knight

It has become increasingly obvious that you do not know the history of the
country you call home, or you would know about this little piece of
legislation:

Treaty of Tripoli, 1797, carried unanimously by the Senate:

"As the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the
Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the
laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims] ... it is declared ...
that no pretext arising from religious opinion shall ever product an
interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries... The United
States is not a Christian nation any more than it is a Jewish or a
Mohammedan nation."

===
Notice the words in the very first sentence.  You cannot dispute that.  It
is a matter of public, and Congressional, record.

If us "jews" were in control that means we were in control from day one of
independance and that all the Founding Fathers were likewise "jews".

That would make this a "jewish" nation using your loose definition and it is
you who should leave.

(for the rest - note the quotes I used ;p)
--
The Shadow Dancer
aka Insomniac