brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at
Fri Aug 30 19:02:51 EST 2002

"Insomniac" <insomniac at> wrote in message
news:akoajo$1kdrhp$1 at
> <raugust at> wrote in message
news:7DNb9.30$Lo4.22984 at
> > Dear Shadow Dancer,
> >
> > Is this really an Aryan Nation issue here?
> >
> Your buddy JK made it an Aryan Nation issue, and you certainly aren't
> helping by airing your own dirty laundry in the process.
> The Shadow Dancer

No, shallow dunce, YOU are the one who made it an "Aryan issue" with the
following hate speech:

"Insomniac" <insomniac at> wrote in message
news:ak22hv$1ffha7$1 at
> Now...I dunno JK well enough to hate him.  I despise his apparent "Aryan
> agenda" and won't condone it in the least but despising it is not
> immediately equatable to "hate".

The word "Aryan" wasn't even a topic until YOU brought it up.

What's so funny about it is that you, a member of a 1.9% minority group and
a *guest* in this Christian nation, insulted the White Race which makes up
three quarters of the population and almost 100% of the taxpayers.

The joke's on you.

John Knight