brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Aug 30 20:43:17 EST 2002

"Insomniac" <insomniac at winterslight.org> wrote in message
news:akoj22$1j7a57$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de...

> Treaty of Tripoli, 1797, carried unanimously by the Senate:
>
> "As the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on
the
> Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the
> laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims] ... it is declared
> that no pretext arising from religious opinion shall ever product an
> interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries... The
United
> States is not a Christian nation any more than it is a Jewish or a
> Mohammedan nation."
>
> ===
> Notice the words in the very first sentence.  You cannot dispute that.  It
> is a matter of public, and Congressional, record.
>
> If us "jews" were in control that means we were in control from day one of
> independance and that all the Founding Fathers were likewise "jews".
>
> That would make this a "jewish" nation using your loose definition and it
is
> you who should leave.

According to Gallup, 86% of Americans are members of Christian churches, and
up to 9% more may be Christians who aren't members of organized churches.
InfoPlease Almanac backs that up from church sources that 255 million of the
296 million North Americans in 1966, or 86%, were members of Christian
churches http://christianparty.net/christianpopulation.htm

What you jews propose, no, what you demand, and in some ways got, was to
have the 1.9% whiney jew minority tell somewhere between 245-270 million
Christians currently in the US to just go to hel. regarding spoken Christian
prayers in OUR public schools.

You see, this is not JUST a violation of a constitutional right--this is an
INSULT to God.

The Holy Bible doesn't just beat around the bush about what to do about it.
It's very specific, and no treaty in Tripoli has any effect, whatsoever,
anytime, no way, no how:

"You shall do no injustice in judgment; you shall not be partial to the poor
or defer to the great, but in righteousness shall you judge your neighbor",
Leviticus 19:15

"You shall not show partiality in judgment; you shall hear the small as well
as the great; you shall not be afraid in any man's presence, for the
judgment is God's", Deuteronomy 1:17

"...we command you, brethren, on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye
withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not
after the tradition which he received of us", 2 Thessalonians 3:6

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship
hath righteousness with unrighteousness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14

But on top of that, the US Constitution is BASED on the Holy Bible, not the
Talmud, and not the Koran.  This is why so many jews want to live here--but
this is the WRONG place and the WRONG time for you.

John Knight