brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Aug 31 01:09:24 EST 2002

"Zayton" <zayton at bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:XgVb9.110291$%v4.5706408 at e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com...

> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> news:8oTb9.29541$Ic7.2148500 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > "Bob" <bobx23456 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:3D6FD54B.8070107 at hotmail.com...

> Israelites,
> > >

> > > Nonsense.
> > >

> > > Bob
> > >

> > The reason the White Race in the US is referred to as "Caucasians" is
> > because they were the Israelites who were dispersed to the Caucasus
> > Mountains, who went from there throughout Europe.
> >
> > You didn't know that?
>
> This is a lie, John.
>
> Joe

Really?  Where did White Europeans come from?  Where did the White
Israelites go?  Here's how Pontias Pilate described Jesus Christ:

The Congressional Library in Washington, D.C., which contains an OFFICIAL
GOVERNMENT RECORD OF Pilate's correspondences, which records a meeting he
had with Jesus Christ. Plate stated on pages 137-139:

        "To Tiberius Caesar, Emperor of Rome Noble Sovereign, Greetings:
'...Among various rumors that came to my ears there was one in particular
that came to my attention. A young man it was said, and appeared in Galilee
preaching with noble unction a new law in the name of the God who sent him.
At first I was apprehensive that his design was to stir up the people
against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled.

        Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a fried of the Romans than as a
friend of the Jews. One day in passing by the place of Siloe, where there
was a great concourse of people, I observed in the midst of the group a
young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I
was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the
difference between him and those who listened to him. His golden colored
hair and beard gave to his appearance an almost celestial aspect. He
appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or
more serene countenance. What a contrast between he and his hearers with
their black beards and tawny complexions!...

        Never have I heard in the words of the philosopher, any thing that
can compare with the maxims of Jesus. One of the rebellious Jews, so
numerous in Jerusalem, asked Jesus if it was lawful to give tribute to
Caesar, he replied: 'Render unto Caesar the things which belong to Caesar,
and unto God the things which are God's...

        I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with him at the praetorium
and he came."

        Think now for a moment on your own, without having some
Judeo-Christian preacher tell you that this is fantasy. What would be so
strange in this? Even though this meeting is not recorded in the Gospels, we
know for a fact, that MOST of what Christ did during His three years of
public ministry was never recorded. (See John 21:25)

        Pilate's report to Caesar continues:

        "You know that in my veins flows the Spanish mixed with Roman
blood...When the Nazarene made his appearance, I was walking in my basilic,
and my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement, and I
trembled in every limb as does a guilty culprit, though the Nazarene was as
calm as innocence itself. When he came up to me and stopped, and by a signal
sign seemed to say to me, 'I am here!' though he spoke not a word. For some
time I contemplated with admiration and awe, this extraordinary type of man,
a type unknown to our numerous painter... There was nothing about him that
was repelling in its character and I felt awed and tremulous to approach
him.

        Jesus, I said to him at last, 'Jesus of Nazareth, for the last three
years I have granted you ample freedom of speech (it is not recorded
anywhere, either in the Gospels, or Roman historical records, that the
Romans ever attempted to suppress Christ's ministry) nor do I regret it.
Your words are those of a sage. I know not whether you have read Socrates or
Plato, but this I know, there is in your discourse a majestic simplicity
that elevates you above those philosophers...'your blood shall not be
spilled,' I said, with deep emotion, 'you are more precious in my estimation
on account of your wisdom than all the turbulent and proud Pharisees who
abuse the freedom granted them by Rome. They conspire against Caesar, and
convert his bounty into fear, impressing on the unlearned that Caesar is a
tyrant who seeks their ruin...I will protect you against them. My praetorium
shall be an asylum both day and night.'

        I am your obedient servant, Pontius Pilate."

John Knight