brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Aug 31 13:04:07 EST 2002

Well said, Mr. August,

The problem of course is that centuries of attempting to teach hundreds of
millions of niggers in Africa what Christianity is all about has failed
completely, with the British, French, and Dutch finally giving up and
pulling out.

You wouldn't believe what's happened to Africa since they left.  Just 40
years after the British left Tanzania, the roads, libraries, sewers,
government institutions, and churches they built are almost unrecognizable.
Nigger friends there think there will be no trace left within another decade
or two, and they have no hope that the decline will reverse itself.

The zionists did a great job of making us believe that these European
colonists were as heartless as shallow dunce thinks they were, but they
forgot to ask the niggers themselves what they thought "independence" would
mean to them--and what it means is that pathologies that we can't even
imagine yet will engulf Africa.  The prediction that half of Africans will
die of AIDS is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sincerely,

John

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message news:6P1c9.430$Lo4.86503 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> Dear Insomniac,
>
> "18  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto
me
> in heaven and in earth.  19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
> baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy
> Ghost:  20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have
commanded
> you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world.
Amen."
> From the Gospel of St. Matthew, 28th Chapter.
>
> Christ's loving COMMAND here is to witness the Gospel and evangelize
> EVERYONE with the Truth of God.  We know that not everyone will willfully
> worship Christ here on earth, although every knee in Heaven, on earth, and
> under the earth will eventually worship and acknowledge Jesus is God and
> Lord.
>
> Philippians 2:10-11 says, "10  That at  the  name of Jesus every knee
should
> bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in  earth , and [things]  under
> the   earth ;  11  And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus
Christ

<jwknight at polbox.com>