brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Aug 31 14:10:01 EST 2002

"Zayton" <zayton at bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:AF5c9.7167

> > > Israelites,

> > > This is a lie, John.
> > >
> > > Joe
> >

> > Really?  Where did White Europeans come from?
>
> Certainly not from Israel.
>
>  Where did the White
> > Israelites go?
>
> What "white Israelites?
>
>   Here's how Pontias Pilate described Jesus Christ:
> >
> > The Congressional Library in Washington, D.C., which contains an OFFICIAL
> > GOVERNMENT RECORD OF Pilate's correspondences, which records a meeting he
> > had with Jesus Christ. Plate stated on pages 137-139:
>
> There are Medieval forgeries proportion to be written by Pilate, but no
> authentic documents.
>
> You're still a liar, John.
>
> Joe

It was a jew who first made the observation that the Hebrew language and Gaelic are one and the same.  Are you calling him a liar too?

John Knight

http://christianparty.net/gaelic.htm
Gaelic

The languages spoken by the Celts of Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man. It is a branch of Celtic.

http://www.behindthename.com/languages.html#celtic

  Celtic This term is used to refer to any of the related Indo-European languages that were spoken by the Celtic peoples who inhabited Europe. The modern Celtic tongues are only spoken in western Europe and can be grouped into two branches: Gaelic (Irish and Scottish) and Brythonic (Welsh and Breton).

http://www.british-israel.ca/Celtic.htm

The Celtic group is divided into two divisions which has three languages in each division. Each division makes up its own unique language.The two branches are:

the BRYTHONIC branch which is made up of the Welsh, Breton and Cornish lan guages; and

the GOIDELIC branch with the Irish, Scots and Manx Gaelic languages.

Perhaps one of the most telling of the commonalities is simply the self-identification as Israelites - the Hibernians - the name of the Irish and the Scots and the Hebrides Islands off the coast of Scotland. The Milesians, one of the early Celtic peoples to come to Ireland from Spain had a tradition that they were of the Lost Tribes. The name Heber, Eber, or H'berian is found throughout early literature to describe the Celts as they described themselves to be "Of Eber" - the grandfather of Abraham.

http://www.ireland-information.com/heraldichall/irishboysnames.htm

      Irish Boys Names
      The 100 Most Popular Male Irish Names, 1999
      Rank Name Gaelic Equivalent Meaning/Origin
      1 Conor Concobhar Gaelic: 'hound lover'
      2 Sean Seán Hebrew: 'God has favoured' or Variants: Eoin, Seon, Shaun, Shawn, Shane
      3 Jack Seán A form of name John. Hebrew: 'God has favoured' or Variants: Eoin, Seon, Shaun, Shawn, Shane
      4 James Séamus derived from Jacob
      5 Adam Adhamh Gaelic: 'red earth' or 'ruddy', Hebrew: man
      6 Michael Micheál Hebrew: 'who is like God?', one of the archangels
      7 David Dáivi, Daithi Hebrew: 'loved one'
      8 Aaron  Áron Biblical; 'high mountain'
      9 Daniel Dainéal, Dainial Hebrew: 'God is my judge'
      10 Dylan
      11 Shane Seán A form of Sean, popularised by Shane of'Neill, Ulster Chieftain, 1567
      12 Cian Cian Gaelic: 'ancient', Cain, Kian and Kean are variants
      13 Ryan Ryan Gaelic: 'little king'
      14 Luke Lúcás Greek: 'of Luciana', popularised by Saint Luke
      15 John Seán  Hebrew: 'God has favoured' or Variants: Eoin, Seon, Shaun, Shawn, Shane
      16 Eoin Seán, Iain An Irish form of the name John
      17 Mark Marcas Mars: The Roman God of War
      18 Patrick Pádraig National name of Ireland, from Latin meaning 'noble', Latin word patricius indicates a member of the Patricians, Roman nobility.
      19 Thomas Tomás Aramaic: 'twin', one of the Apostles
      20 Jordan   Irish surname
      21 Liam Liam Gaelic form of William
      22 Jamie   Variant form of James
      23 Stephen Stiofán, Steafán Greek: 'crown', Christin martyr
      24 Matthew Matha, Maitiú Hebrew: 'God's present', one of the Apostles
      25 Oisin Óisín Gaelic: deer, a legendary figure
      26 Nathan
      27 Robert Roibeárd Germanic: 'fame bright'
      28 Andrew Aindréas, Aindrias Greek: 'manly', one ofthe Apostles
      29 Darragh   Gaelic: 'oak'
      30 Ciaran   Saint Ciaran
      31 Joseph Seosamh, Iosaf Hebrew: 'God added', Satin Joseph
      32 Dean
      33 Kevin Caoimhín Gaelic: 'comely birth', Saint Kevin founded Glendalough 618 ad
      34 Evan
      35 Jason Iasan Greek: 'healer', Argonaut leader
      36 Brian   Gaelic: 'hill' Brian Boru, High King of Ireland 1014 ad, Bryan and Bryant are variants. Surnames include O'Brien and O'Byrne.
      37 Niall Néall Gaelic: 'cloud', Niall of the nine Hostages, founder of the O'Neill Gaelic dynasty, Scottish form is Neil
      38 Ben Beircheart From Benjamin, Hebrew: ' southerner'
      39 Paul Pól Latin paulus: 'little', Roman for Saul: 'asked for', an early Christin
      40 Christopher Críostóir Greek: 'Christ bearing'
      41 Eoghan   Gaelic: 'well born', used as a form of Eugene and Owen
      42 Cathal   Gaelic: 'battle mighty' Cathal Crobhdhearg 'red hand' was king of Connaught 1224 ad, sometimes used for Charles
      43 Ross Ros Gaelic: 'promontory', Ulster name
      44 Joshua   Biblical name
      45 Ronan Rónán Gaelic: 'little seal', Ronan was King of Leinster
      46 Lee
      47 Darren   Gaelic: 'little great one'
      48 Peter Peadar Aramaic: 'rock', name given to Saint Simon by Christ
      49 Craig   Gaelic words is 'carrig' meaning 'rock'
      50 William Liam Germanic: 'will helmet'
      51 Jake
      52 Anthony Antaine, Antoine Roman name
      53 Alan Ailín Gaelic:' noble', Allan and Allen are variants
      54 Colm Coilm, Columba Gaelic: 'dove'
      55 Cormac Cormac Gaelic: 'raven' Surnames include McCormack and McCormick Cormac MacCuilleanan was king of Munster
      56 Samuel Sorley Hebrew: 'name of God'
      57 Alex  Alastar Alexander, Greek: 'helper of man'
      58 Gavin
      59 Killian Cillian Gaelic: 'strife', Saint Killian
      60 Kyle
      61 Cillian   Gaelic: 'strife', Saint Killian
      62 Padraig Padraig National name of Ireland, from Latin meaning 'noble', Latin word patricius indicates a member of the Patricians, Roman nobility.
      63 Richard Risteard Germainc: 'ruler hard'
      64 Ian Ion Iain is the Scottish-Gaelic form of Eoin, and thus John
      65 Martin Máirtín Mars, Saint Martin of Tours 397 ad, was relative of St. Patrick
      66 Rory Ruairí, Ruaraidh Gaelic: 'red, Rory O'Connor was High King of Ireland 1170 ad
      67 Brandon Breandan Gaelic: 'prince', Saint Brendan of Birr, 571 ad
      68 Alexander Alastar Alexander, Greek: 'helper of man'
      69 Aidan  Aodhan Gaelic: 'little fire', Saint Aidan 651 ad
      70 Harry
      71 Karl   Germanic form of Charles
      72 Gary   A form of Gerald
      73 Kieran Ciarán Gaelic: little dark one', Saint Kieran
      74 Keith   Scottish placename
      75 Benjamin Beircheart Hebrew: ' southerner'
      76 Ethan
      77 Leon
      78 Philip Pilip Greek: 'lover of horses', Kings of Macedonia. Saint Philip was one of the Apostles.
      79 Callum
      80 Colin Coileán Gaelic: 'cub'. Surname Collins
      81 Edward Eamonn, Eadbhard Anglo-Saxon: 'rich guard'
      82 Gerard Gearárd Germainc: 'spear hard', Saint Gerald Majella 1755 ad
      83 Scott
      84 Brendan Brendan Breandan Gaelic: 'prince', Saint Brendan of Birr, 571 ad
      85 Owen Eoghan Gaelic: 'well born', used as a form of Eugene
      86 Dillon   Ray of light, hope
      87 Jonathan Ionatán Hebrew: 'God's gift'
      88 Sam Sorley Hebrew: 'name of God'
      89 Barry Bearach, Barra Gaelic:' spearlike', Saint Barry
      90 Eric   Germanic
      91 Shaun Seán A form of John. Hebrew: 'God has favoured' or Variants: Eoin, Seon, Shawn, Shane
      92 Daragh   Gaelic: 'oak'
      93 Donal Dónal Gaelic: 'world mighty'. Sometimes used for Daniel. SUrnames include O'Donnell and MacDonnells, MacDonalds
      94 Diarmuid Diarmuid Gaelic 'envy free', form of Dermot. Legendary Irish hero who eloped with Grania, who was promised to Finn MacCool
      95 Lorcan  Lorcán Gaelic: 'little fierce one', Saint Lorcan O'Toole 1180 ad
      96 Tadhg   Gaelic: 'poet', used as a form of Timothy
      97 Cameron
      98 Fionn  Gaelic: 'fair'
      99 Neil  Néall Gaelic: 'cloud', Niall of the nine Hostages, founder of the O'Neill Gaelic dynasty, Scottish form is Neil
      100 Reece