John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Mon Dec 2 00:29:01 EST 2002

"Oddball" <noone at myob.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.185468d9687e4957989680 at news.ev1.net...
> In article <pr1jtugc58ir21n0fsp3lbsliv14366eka at 4ax.com>,
> lojbab at lojban.org says...
> > "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> > >"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> > >news:nkv7tukd6963ijm232hb543en382c4jvh5 at 4ax.com...

> > >Except that miscegenation is a crime, and assimilation is not (though
it
> > >should be).
> >
> > You can't have the one without the other, nincompoop.  Assimilation
> > means that people pay no attention to differences that others would
> > call miscegenation.

> > >What's still standing sure did last longer than the WTC, didn't it?
> > >
> > >And what's still standing is far more impressive than ANY other
building in
> > >the rest of Greece, built by the miscegenated "Greeks" of today.
> >
> > You are easily impressed.
> >
> > >Socrates and his cohorts and the builders of the Acropolis weren't
muds.
> > >They were WHITE men [read: CAUCASIANS].
> >
> > How would you know?  Were you there?

> > >It's obvious that the people who built buildings like the Parthenon
were a
> > >VERY different race than the people who built the modern buildings in
> > >Greece.
> >
> > It's not obvious to the rest of us what race has to do with buildings.
>

> It's not obvious to me what race has to do with religion.
>
> Oddball
> --
> AOL Sux Period.

If you just look around the world, you'll easily see that White cultures who
miscegenated with niggers and jews and latrinos and other muds can't even
build roads, hospitals, libraries, sewers, nor can they form just and stable
societies today, regardless of how great were the societies they had built
BEFORE they miscegenated.

All over Greece are statues of the early Greeks which make it obvious that
they were a completely different people than the Mexican-like Greeks there
today  http://christianparty.net/pharaohs.htm  The modern "mexicans" in
Greece can't even PATCH the Parthenon which was built by men like Hannibal,
much less can they duplicate the work.

What does race have to do with religion?  You'll notice that most jews
practice Talmudism (which nobody else practices, and jews practice no other
"religion").  Most Asians practice Buddhism, except for Japanese who mostly
practice Shintoism.  Most Indians practice Hinduism or Muslim.  Most Arabs
practice Muslim.

It's the religion which PRESERVES the race, which is why most White
Christian Israelites today are precisely the same race of the ancient
Israelites, and why jews are the mongrel descendants of Ashkenaz, Jehudi,
Moab, Esau, and others.

John Knight

ps--the jew view of what Hannibal looked like is VERY different from what he
actually looked like, wouldn't you say
http://christianparty.net/pharaohs.htm ?