Cary Kittrell cary at
Mon Dec 2 11:17:58 EST 2002

In article <Message-ID: <k0xF9.19235$kz4.1148921 at> "John Knight" <jwknight at> writes:
<"Jen Larson" <straycat at> wrote in message
<news:3DDA639F.BB852203 at
<> Cassandra wrote:
<> In the mean time you people are
<> > shooting each other over road rage and similar incidents because you
<> > are all too immature to *have* hand guns, so what do you think?
<> I think they should have their RTKABA rescinded. I am a responsible gun
<> owner and my rights are protected until I chose to act to have them
<> rescinded.
<> Should
<> > the hand gun laws be rescinded now their original intention cannot be
<> > fulfilled?
<> For people who commit crimes with guns? Yes! For responsible citizens?
<> NO! I think gun safety and operation should be a required HS class and
<> all students issued guns at graduation with fingerprint triggers. The
<> Constitution's intent is fullfilable: To protect against enemies foreign
<> or domestic. Your JOB as a citizen is to protect the tenets which
<> support your FREEDOM! Tie the noose tighter around your neck you deserve
<> it you idiot, the only problem is you want my neck tied up as well! FUCK
<> OFF! move to England or something!!!
<Either re-write the US Constitution, or ".UCK OFF! move to England or
<something!!!" yourself.

Heh.  Ever notice that the only thing that makes ol' John more
apoplectic than a woman showing him up is a woman agreeing with

Poor baby.

-- cary