Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 2 11:17:58 EST 2002

In article <Message-ID: <k0xF9.19235$kz4.1148921 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
<
<"Jen Larson" <straycat at udel.edu> wrote in message
<news:3DDA639F.BB852203 at udel.edu...
<>
<> Cassandra wrote:
<>
<> In the mean time you people are
<> > shooting each other over road rage and similar incidents because you
<> > are all too immature to *have* hand guns, so what do you think?
<>
<> I think they should have their RTKABA rescinded. I am a responsible gun
<> owner and my rights are protected until I chose to act to have them
<> rescinded.
<>
<> Should
<> > the hand gun laws be rescinded now their original intention cannot be
<> > fulfilled?
<>
<> For people who commit crimes with guns? Yes! For responsible citizens?
<> NO! I think gun safety and operation should be a required HS class and
<> all students issued guns at graduation with fingerprint triggers. The
<> Constitution's intent is fullfilable: To protect against enemies foreign
<> or domestic. Your JOB as a citizen is to protect the tenets which
<> support your FREEDOM! Tie the noose tighter around your neck you deserve
<> it you idiot, the only problem is you want my neck tied up as well! FUCK
<> OFF! move to England or something!!!
<
<
<Either re-write the US Constitution, or ".UCK OFF! move to England or
<something!!!" yourself.
<

Heh.  Ever notice that the only thing that makes ol' John more
apoplectic than a woman showing him up is a woman agreeing with
him?

Poor baby.

-- cary