John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Mon Dec 2 15:55:56 EST 2002

"wd" <server57.5 at hatmail.com> wrote in message
news:uun6r4brlgtha4 at corp.supernews.com...

> "Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> news:asg41v$2bj$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> > In article <OheF9.16124$kz4.771543 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight"
> <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> > <
> > <"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
> > <Did anybody say she was the ONLY one to write GARBAGE like that?
No--but
> by
> > <writing this, she did a million more damage to this Christian nation by
> the
> > <pen than every Muslim in the world has EVER done, by any and every
means,
> > <didn't she?
> > <
> >
> > Inconveniently for you, she wasn't even on the Court when Roe v Wade
> > was decided, was she?  But nine males were, and seven of them
> > concurred in that decision.
> >

> And intrestingly enough is the fact that a man was told he must face
> castration
> if he has more children by a vote of 4 to 3. (4 men judges voted ~for~ and
> the 3 women judges voted ~nay~)
> The women SCJ saw this as a violation of human rights as well as a
violation
> of constitutional rights.
> The men saw it as a soulution.(pathetic)
>
> oh and BTW, why must you say " nine MALES were" ?
> Those are men you discuss --- not male dogs.
>

> ~wd  --the keeper of the light

Let's put this in perspective.

Do you know what percentage of the men who were convicted and imprisoned for
a crime they didn't commit, but were later proven to be innocent in spite of
their trial and conviction, thanks exclusively to DNA evidence, and no
thanks whatsoever to these "justices" of the law?

"More than half"!  http://christianparty.net/dna.htm

Do you know what these "justices" of the law have engaged in ever since
then?  Destruction of the DNA evidence which would prove what fools they
are.

But back to the point.  If we had a legal system people could trust, as we
once did, before women were judges and lawyers and on juries, then
castration of legitimate chronic rapists may be a viable option, according
to their very own testimony.  This phony "compassion" from women "justices"
of the law has no place in this putatively just society.

But--compared to 42 million dead babies who were murdered in the eyes of 57%
of Americans, saving a very few guilty men from castration pales by
comparison.  It's like comparing 48 million dead Christians in WWII to the
Diary of Ann Frank.

Agreed about the use of the term "male".  It gives us a clear view into how
little respect "liberals" have for their fellow "man".

John Knight