Increase in Male Homosexuality

James Michael Howard jmhoward at
Mon Dec 2 16:02:32 EST 2002

On 02 Dec 2002 15:09:36 GMT, foxglove54321 at aol.commaps (Foxglove54321) wrote:

>>I suggest that the current rise in male homosexuality is the result of
>>testosterone in women.
>Is there an increase, and can you point me in the direction of any evidence?
>I'm no scientist, but a few weeks back someone came on
>suggesting that there may be a link between increased testosterone in women and
>the upsurge in cases of autism.  The poster wanted to do some research, I don't
>know if they got their grant though.

It is my hypothesis that individuals of higher testosterone are increasing more
rapidly thanl those of lower testosteorne.  I suggest the "secular trend" is
evidence of this.  The hypothesis that autism is increasing because of
increasing tesoterone is also my hypothesis.  A suggestion that testosterone may
be involved in autism was reported prior to my making a connection with
increasing testosterone and the secular trend.