Where can I find a critique?

Richard S. Norman rnorman at umich.edu
Mon Dec 2 16:33:21 EST 2002

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:38:45 -0000, "Ross" <scottman7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend an internet source where I can find critiques of
>scientific papers?  Specifically, I am looking for views/critiques of a
>paper entitled "Preliminary neural response telemetry results" by Cullington
>H. (2000), published in the British Journal of Audiology.
>
>All help appreciated.
>
>Ross

There really is no formal source for critiques of published work.

This wouldn't by any chance  be for a seminar where you are supposed
to report on that particular paper, would it?  If so, then I simply
advise you to read the paper carefully and critically.  Of course you
could also try searching google for "neural response telemetry".