Mindforth

spurk standley at rcn.com
Mon Dec 2 20:43:23 EST 2002

"Alex McDonald" <alex_mcd at btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:<ase3p1$avs$1 at knossos.btinternet.com>...
> "Bill Harvey" <bill_harvs at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:asdoss$fel$01$1 at news.t-online.com...
> > So how do I get Mind.f to run, I take it I need a different version of
> > MindForth?
> >

> Have you tried version 4.2 of Win32Forth yet? You were running on a later
> version in your previous post.
> ---
> Regards
> Alex McDonald

Hi.  I have just obtained  winforth and the mind.f program; I am
having the exact same problem; I have tried both 4.2 and 4.1, with the
same error message as the originator of this thread.

Your ideas w/ regards to AI are fascinating, I was quite looking
forward to trying out your program as soon as I discovered it.  please
help : )