Whitey paulaw at attbi.com
Mon Dec 2 23:37:43 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
news:NWdF9.15957$kz4.763244 at news2.west.cox.net...
> "Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> news:as3753$qkn$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> > In article <EB8F9.14850$kz4.666721 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight"
> <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> > <
> > <"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
> > <news:3ddc503f.8237747 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> >
> >     {...}
> > <>
> > <> Yeah, but those Catholics (especially the Roman version) won't quit
> > <> burning incense to the queen of heaven.  That practice and those
> > <> type folks have been around for scores of centuries.  You just can't
> > <> "vote them out" or pass an Executive Order.  You either have to
> > <> expell them or throw down their altars and smash their idols, or
> > <> both.
> > <>
> > <> Jd
> > <>
> > <>
> > <
> > <Thank you for those excellent points, Jd.
> > <
> > <You may be correct that the most anti-Holy Bible force in this putative
> > <Christian nation is the Catholic Church.  otoh, it may have been this
> > <compromise between patriarchy and matriarchy (ie., the worship of the
> > <"Virgin Mary" rather than God and Christ) that enabled the Catholic
> Church
> > <to grow to a sixth of the world's population.  It's certain that the
way
> > <Catholicism is implemented in South America in no way resembles the
> original
> > <Holy Bible.
> > <
> > <What caused the Catholic Church to make this compromise between
> feminaziism
> > <and Christianity is that Indians, niggers, and latrinos just don't have
> the
> > <intellect necessary to grasp real Christianity.
> >

> > I take it then you feel that the Irish and the Italians also "just
> > don't have the intellect necessary to grasp real Christianity".
> >

> > -- cry
>

> Why would you presume that the two nations which played the biggest role
in
> the spread of Christianity around the world contained even one citizen who
> doesn't understand Christianity?
>
> Or are you just having a bad hair day?
>
> John Knight

Because assuming that they contained even one is presumptuous and irrelevant
on its face. The point made was that the laughable premise was presented
that people of certain racial groups COULD NOT understand "real
christianity" by sole virtue of thier being born into said group. The Irish
and Italians were presented as counterpoints to illustrate the sheer
stupidity of said racist premise. I understood the statement, I'm not sure
why you were experiencing difficulty.
Racism is sheer abject stupidity on any level, and belief that GOD has
granted you some magical superiority by virtue of your ethnic background is
not a premise that anyone with an above room temperature IQ can accept and
still be considered rational and sentient. There are some white power
newsgroups on which said intellectually lazy racist claptrap would be far
more appropriate. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Byte Me.
GARRYOWEN!