Mindforth

Bill Harvey bill_harvs at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:07:51 EST 2002

I have downloaded V4.2 but have not yet installed it.
However I installed version 6.01 on a Pentium 166 that I have on a home
network and low and behold it worked on that machine.
The P166 is running Windows 98SE.
Ran it for about 10 - 15 minutes, only problem is my lack of understanding
of how to teach life!!
I'd better start to read some Mind Forth programming info.

Thanks for your help so far
Bill H

"It's best to know what you are looking for before you look for it"

Winnie the Pooh's Little book of wisdom
Wise words from a bear of very little brain

bill_harvey at lineone.net
bill_harvs at hotmail.com
news:ase3p1$avs$1 at knossos.btinternet.com...