John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Dec 3 14:24:11 EST 2002

"Gray Shockley" <gray at compcomm.com> wrote in message
news:0001HW.BA0E8862003AD48911C295D0 at news-central.giganews.com...
> On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:52:50 -0600, John Knight wrote
> (in message <Cy9G9.39630$kz4.1847948 at news2.west.cox.net>):
>
> > If you *really* think it requires God to read the surveys which report
that
> > only 9% of Americans believe that "Human beings have developed over
millions
> > of years from less advanced forms of life. God had no part in this
process",
> > then you *really* are a "liberal".
> >
> > To this amoral, thoughtless, amorphous, arrogant, ignorant 9%, a
statement
> > that we all came from the sea might sound perfectly ok.  But to the vast
> > majority of the 93% who're putative Christians in this putative
Christian
> > nation, it's the sheer definition of BLASPHEMY.
> >
> > Until you change the dictionaries, or the law, or Christianity, or the
Holy
> > Bible, or the US Constitution, it shall remain BLASPHEMY.

> Why should you care about the U.S. Constitution?
>
> You announced that you had left the United States.
>
> Or were you lying?
>
> Or did you have of a lucid moment of sobriety?
>

> Gray Shockley
> """John Knight""" seems to be suffering
> from alcoholic psychosis.

Does the fact that you didn't dispute a single figure at
http://christianparty.net/dwi.htm mean that you fully agree, 100%?  Or does
it mean you didn't comprehend one single point, which is why you resorted to
these little cry baby whiiiiines.

You "debate" like a girl, Gray.  Why is that?

John Knight