John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Dec 3 15:18:09 EST 2002

"Whitey" <paulaw at attbi.com> wrote in message
news:ryWG9.212885$P31.84084 at rwcrnsc53...

> [...]
> > "Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> > news:as3753$qkn$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> > > In article <EB8F9.14850$kz4.666721 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight"
> > <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> > > <
> > > <
> > > <"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
> > > <news:3ddc503f.8237747 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> > >
> > >     {...}
> > > <>
> > > <> Yeah, but those Catholics (especially the Roman version) won't quit
> > > <> burning incense to the queen of heaven.  That practice and those
> > > <> type folks have been around for scores of centuries.  You just
can't
> > > <> "vote them out" or pass an Executive Order.  You either have to
> > > <> expell them or throw down their altars and smash their idols, or
> > > <> both.
> > > <>
> > > <> Jd
> > > <>
> > > <>
> > > <
> > > <Thank you for those excellent points, Jd.
> > > <
> > > <You may be correct that the most anti-Holy Bible force in this
putative
> > > <Christian nation is the Catholic Church.  otoh, it may have been this
> > > <compromise between patriarchy and matriarchy (ie., the worship of the
> > > <"Virgin Mary" rather than God and Christ) that enabled the Catholic
> > Church
> > > <to grow to a sixth of the world's population.  It's certain that the
> way
> > > <Catholicism is implemented in South America in no way resembles the
> > original
> > > <Holy Bible.
> > > <
> > > <What caused the Catholic Church to make this compromise between
> > feminaziism
> > > <and Christianity is that Indians, niggers, and latrinos just don't
have
> > the
> > > <intellect necessary to grasp real Christianity.
> > >

> > > I take it then you feel that the Irish and the Italians also "just
> > > don't have the intellect necessary to grasp real Christianity".
> > >

> > > -- cry
> >

> > Why would you presume that the two nations which played the biggest role
> in
> > the spread of Christianity around the world contained even one citizen
who
> > doesn't understand Christianity?
> >
> > Or are you just having a bad hair day?
> >
> > John Knight
> >

> Because assuming that they contained even one is presumptuous and
irrelevant
> on its face. The point made was that the laughable premise was presented
> that people of certain racial groups COULD NOT understand "real
> christianity" by sole virtue of thier being born into said group. The
Irish
> and Italians were presented as counterpoints to illustrate the sheer
> stupidity of said racist premise. I understood the statement, I'm not sure
> why you were experiencing difficulty.
> Racism is sheer abject stupidity on any level, and belief that GOD has
> granted you some magical superiority by virtue of your ethnic background
is
> not a premise that anyone with an above room temperature IQ can accept and
> still be considered rational and sentient. There are some white power
> newsgroups on which said intellectually lazy racist claptrap would be far
> more appropriate. Thank you, and have a nice day.
>
> Byte Me.
> GARRYOWEN!

ok, so let's accept your RACIST statement that we should presume that the
Irish or the Italians are too STUPID to accept Christianity, to the point
that "assuming that they contained even one [Christian] is presumptuous and
irrelevant on its face".

The only way to make any sense out of your silly racist statement is to
believe that you don't KNOW that 93% of the Irish and 98% of the Italians
are Catholics, or that there's something about the religious compositions of
these countries that you know but don't want us to know.

OR--that you've been listening to the JEWS in this country who belittle the
Irish or the Italians for their way of life, while the jewsmedia keeps you
IGNORANT of the fact that both Ireland and Italy have family incomes 40%
higher than ours, murder rates ONE TENTH of ours, and incarceration rates
one TWENTIETH of ours.

You picked the two countries in which Israelites had the greatest success
with the spread of Christianity, which benefitted the most from
Christianity, and then evidently expected your audience to share your coy
little racist attitude about their inability to comprehend Christianity?

And you then complain about "intellectually lazy racist claptrap"?

Whew.  Were you just trying to demonstrate the topic of the thread?

John Knight