John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Dec 3 15:26:33 EST 2002

news:asgoqd$dej$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
<jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> <
> <"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
> <news:3ddd5a44.3601890 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> <> Cary Kittrell wrote:
> <>
>     {...}
> <> >
> <> >Say, Jd, don't you ever get weary of quoting this boy's
misinformation?
> <> >
> <> >In the above he tries to make it appear that Sandra Day O'Connor
> <> >is singly-handed responsible for abortion, when in fact she wasn't
> <> >even ON the Court when Roe v. Wade was decided; Roe v. wade
> <> >was decided, 7-2, by a group of men.  Neither was she on the Court
when
> <> >Missouri vs. Danforth was decided -- so it's just a little hard to see
> <how it
> <> >was All Her Fault.  Both landmark cases were decided entirely by men.
> <> >
> <> >Blame the chick, eh?  All the way back to Eden.
> <> >
> <> >
> <> >-- cary
> <>
> <> I'm sure Mr. Knight can defend himself.  So if you're having a
> <> problem with what he writes, take it up with him.
> <>
> <> Jd
> <>
> <
> <
> <She wrote the above, which makes her 100% culpable, doesn't it?
> <
> <That's the way it works in a just society, isn't it?
> <
> <Did anybody say she was the ONLY one to write GARBAGE like that?  No--but
by
> <writing this, she did a million more damage to this Christian nation by
the
> <pen than every Muslim in the world has EVER done, by any and every means,
> <didn't she?
> <
>
> Really?  Exactly what harm was due to her writing as she did?  Are you
> telling me that if she hadn't written what she did, if she had written the
> opposite of what she did, somehow Roe v Wade would have been instantly
> dismantled?  Is that what you're telling us?  That her writing as she did
is
> the only reason that we have Roe v Wade, even though it was instituted
before
> her time?  Is that it?
>
> You're not an idiot, John.  What's this irresistable compulsion to act
like one?

> -- cary

You probably accept the jew notion that the 16 year old driver of a getaway
car in which a bank guard was killed was just as guilty as the gunman who
killed the guard, even if he was never in the bank, so now why are you
insisting that we apply a completely different standard to?:

1.  A MORON.

2.  An amoral woman.

3.  A public servant.

4.  An admitted feminazi.

5.  A man hater.

6.  THE woman who ruled that American husbands had NO right to prevent the
abortion of his OWN child.

7.  THE woman who continues to pretend that she really does believe that all
that's involved is a "woman's choice", when 57% of Americans view abortion
as MURDER, 75% DISAGREE with her, the Holy Bible and Catholic Church and
religious beliefs of 2 billion people in the world view her as a murderer.

Did she not write those words?  Do you think God approved?  NO, you don't.

John Knight