Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 3 18:10:06 EST 2002

In article <Zr8H9.5405$K64.83722 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
<
        {...}
<
<7.  THE woman who continues to pretend that she really does believe that all
<that's involved is a "woman's choice", when 57% of Americans view abortion
<as MURDER, 75% DISAGREE with her, the Holy Bible and Catholic Church and
<religious beliefs of 2 billion people in the world view her as a murderer.
<
<Did she not write those words?  Do you think God approved?  NO, you don't.

Ah.  So that frog that Bob always speculated you have in your pocket
when you indulge in the Presumptuous We wasn't a frog after all, it
was JWH?  Nice to run into someone who can speak for Him, seeing as
he doesn't do too much of it on His own any more.

But it's hard to imagine He minds Sandy's legal opinions, when you consider
that the rate of spontaneous natural abortion is somwhere between 15% and 50%,
depending on the study, and that even these figures do not include
the percentage of fertilized eggs which fail to implant (for which I have
seen estimates as high as 75%)  This is the natural way of things, so if you
insist in believing in God, then you realize that He performs far more abortions
daily than Planned Parenthood at their busiest.

-- cary