On so-called 'quantum entanglement'

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 3 18:43:45 EST 2002

I wrote the app that discloses the analogous inflected-curve back in the early 1990's It's with respect to all the elements of the Periodic Table, not the Periodic Table, per se.

I'll see if I can dig up the QBasic version of it, and post it if I can find it. Your 'eyes will drop right out' of your ol' noggin' labs :-]

Beyond that, this "Compton" app is imploding to Unity, and I'll probably post succeeding versions.

Forgive me, please. I understand my 'exuberance' is probably 'off-putting', but, if I were to try to 'contain' it, I'd either become a 'stone', or 'explode' :-]

Anyway, I didn't 'contrive' to make the length of the prior post "114kb". It just happened that way :-]

It's 'funny' how things like that happen.

It's the same with my coming across the Scientific American article, then the plasma-globe thing [seeing, in-it, what I'd 'seen', but did not See, in years prior], then, in writing the app, revisiting the Compton scattering stuff that I reified more than a decade ago.

I've been 'angry' that folks didn't respond to the True Wonder Stuff I'd been sharing with them, but have realized, while doing this "Compton" app that I'm at fault.

You can see how that's so by going back and running the first version of the app that I posted. Everything is right-there in-it. But, after posting it, I realized that folks couldn't see what, to me, is right-there easy-to-see in-it. [It's the same with respect to 'high-level' stuff, like the 3-D energydynamics that I've discussed a couple of weeks ago. All of the Compton scattering app's stuff [and much more] was right-there in the 3-D energydynamics discussion. But folks couldn't see it, because they'd no experience with Tapered Harmony's synthesis with respect to physical reality [well, that's NQI. I've been posting discussions of Tapered Harmony's stuff over the years. In this thread, I've just been reiterating stuff that I've discussed in the past [and I've still a long way to go before everything I've posted in the past is reiterated]. So TH is out-there, but because of the way msg traffic gomes and goes, and because the prior discussion of TH is 'scattered' :-] throughout various online Science 'places', folks didn't get-it. Which is why I've 'jumped-up-and-down' about meeting with folks in-person, See?]

Anyway, with respect to this little "Compton scattering" app, It was a big "Ah-ha!"..."They've no experience in Physics, so I've got to 'peal back the layers', a bit, so that folks can see.

I'm working at doing this, but am 'uneasy' because I've got $240 left to my name. What happens when that runs out? [I've lived on about $4000 for the past 12 months. Bottom-rung Poverty. But I've given even that to 'you'. Do 'you' see why it all seems 'unjust' to me? But, then, all 'you' have for experience is me 'jumping-up-and-down' in your electronic 'presence'.]

It's just 'funny' how all of this stuff came-together all-at-once... with me, on the verge of taking the ol'  'swirling-trip down-the-tube'.

The TD E/I(up), inherent for me, is what's lifting me up into being able to See, See?

I hope I can run, and win, this one last Race.

John 1:14: "And the word became flesh, and dwelt among us, full of Grace and Truth."

ken
    Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
    'COMPTJ10.BAS - a simple animation of the Compton scattering data.

    'I've added a lot of stuff to the app, all of which is pertinent.
    'It's now the equivalent of a graduate course in Physics, in that it
    'reifies all of Physics. For instance, the inflected Compton
    'scattering curve reiterates an exactly analogous curve

    [...]