wd server57.5 at hatmail.com
Tue Dec 3 18:51:27 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
news:L58H9.5138$K64.78530 at news2.west.cox.net...

> "wd" <server57.5 at hatmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uunka6gl1bprae at corp.supernews.com...
> >
> > "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> > news:wNPG9.56249$kz4.2752985 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > > "wd" <server57.5 at hatmail.com> wrote in message
> > > news:uun6r4brlgtha4 at corp.supernews.com...

Knight"
> > > No--but
> nation
> > by
> > > means,

Wade

> [...]
> > > castration of legitimate chronic rapists may be a viable option,
> according
> > > to their very own testimony.  This phony "compassion" from women
> > "justices"
> > > of the law has no place in this putatively just society.
> > >
> > > But--compared to 42 million dead babies who were murdered in the eyes
of
> > 57%
> > > of Americans, saving a very few guilty men from castration pales by
> > > comparison.  It's like comparing 48 million dead Christians in WWII to
> the
> > > Diary of Ann Frank.
> > >
> > > Agreed about the use of the term "male".  It gives us a clear view
into
> > how
> > > little respect "liberals" have for their fellow "man".
> > >
> > > John Knight
> > >

> > John, you did not address anything that was in my reply with the
exception
> > of Male vs Men.
> > You touched on or eluded to the abortion issue, legal system , jews,
> > everything but my topic.
> >
> > So i will be even more specifc then before.
> >
> > Please explane to me, why you feel men have been the keepers of justice
> > alone? It was the Men SCJ's that voted Yes to have a man castrated as a
> > control method.  Dont you see how sick that is? Why dont we just build
> > ourselves a tower of london also and start torturing people too.
> >
> > Only the women SCJ's felt this was a gross violation of civil human
rights
> > and basic constitutional rights.And it is. And if this would have
recieved
> > the media attention it deserved, i am sure most american people would be
> > outraged.
> >
> > Why is that the women clearly saw this as wrong, yet the men did not?
> > Especially since you claim only men can dish out proper justice.
> >
> > ~wd  --the one who keeps tabs on these things
>

> The cases involved men who were given long or life sentences in prison for
> rape, and they volunteered to be castrated rather than spend the rest of
> their lives in prison.
>
> These STUPID women you are defending DENIED these men that RIGHT, and now
> you want us to believe that they were "compassionate" and the men judges
> weren't?
>
> DEAD WRONG!
>
> Not even women trust women.  Women know better than men how women LIE,
cheat
> and steal, which is why, after three decades of women being the majority
> voter (up to 15% more of the voters than men in recent elections) that
less
> than 10% of our politicians are women.  And not even women should trust a
> "justice" who would condemn a man to prison for life when so many MEN saw
> better opportunity for all involved.
>
> Women are too self-centered to even begin to comprehend what this does to

Nope, Because *AS Usual* you like focus even when asked a specific question.

> Now answer THIS question:
>
> What do you think the odds were that the men who volunteered to be
castrated
> were INNOCENT?

what men volunteered to be casterated?

> http://christianparty.net/dna.htm
>
> When more than HALF of the men IN PRISON whose DNA was tested after
> conviction DID NOT MATCH THE DNA from the crime scene, how many INNOCENT
> American men do you believe are in prison?  Or what percentage do you
> believe is INNOCENT?
>
> What should be done to the women who LIED and got innocent men falsely
> convicted?
>
> Consider the magnitude of this problem, and you'll see that your question,
> even if you didn't like the answer, is utterly trivial.

I am on record many times as an advocate of DNA testing. AND i have spoken
out many times about women who falsely accuse men that were latter found
innocent bu DNA testing.
None of your claims i dispute (Except ONE)

I have read many decisions by the SC.
And most of the outrageous decisions have come from the MEN, not the WOMEN
SCj's.
EXAMPLE: The MEN voted to castrate another MAN. The women DID NOT.

Now, i asked you WHY you feel the men are MORE reasonable then the women
and you failed to give me an answer twice now

WHY are the MEN MORE reasonable in judgements THEN the WOMEN ARE.

Fail to answer, and strike 3 you are out.

~wd